We are the IT provider of one of the largest banks in central Europe. We develop and maintain mainly SAP software in area of finance, procurement, controlling, reporting and HR. In multi-cultural team we support the entire lifecycle of our applications, including analysis, design, implementation, test, and production support. We are now looking for passionate individuals to join our high-performing controlling and reporting team as an SAP CO & Analytics Consultant.
What we expect from you:
- Strong expertise in SAP S4HANA CO/FI
- Analytical and planning skills
- Self-organized, independent, and pro-active approach
- Open to learn new professional skills
- Very good communication in English
What we can consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of SAP BI/BW, BPC or PAPM, IM/PS, SAC
- German language
- Familiar with ABAP basics
- SAP Authorization concept knowhow
You will be responsible for:
- To analyze and understand business requirements as a part of international project or as an implementation of local change requests
- To document and explain business requirements to our developers and actively participate on the best technical solution
- To test functionality and to identify potential issues
- To provide trainings, presentations, and workshops to the business on demands
- To support production with analyses and solving of incoming tickets
- To advise business with business process definition
- To keep all necessary documentation up to date
- To participate on creation of solution strategy
Why you will like us
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste.
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom.
- As an employee, you receive a meal allowance per day – 120 CZK/day.
- We contribute 9,600 CZK per year for the purchase of gifts, air tickets, wellness stays or Multisport cards.
- Retirement benefit - 1 basic monthly salary, maximum CZK 35,000 + CZK 1,000 for each year worked.
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combining the best of both worlds, remote and office time
- 2 days a year for volunteer activity.
- 5 sick days per year.
- A day off for pregnant women - 1 extra day off per quarter for pregnant women.
- A day off for parents - 1 day off per quarter for single parents or parents caring for a disabled child.
- Hlídačky.cz - We pay for membership at hlidacky.cz, where it is possible to arrange babysitting, household cleaning or pet care.
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - we are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of 93698 CZK,-- gross per month for this full time position. But this is just a formality, we are more than happy to discuss your actual expectations.
The way we are
Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.
Please send your application to Greta.Volchkov@erstegroup.com