SYNEKTIK Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Joining Synektik Czech Republic means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
In the position of Head of Marketing you will need to translate learnings from field interactions to guide us in understanding the impact and resources needed to support the launch and sustainable utilization of da Vinci medical robots. The person in this role must have the ability to demonstrate strong leadership qualities in a competitive dynamic environment to build physician and executive stakeholders interest in robotic programs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Event Management – plan, promote, coordinate and execute national and local events to drive awareness and adoption of da Vinci surgery, including: exhibitions, conferences, live surgeries and public events. Tasks include finding and booking venues, liaising with participants and suppliers, coordinating logistics and accommodation, managing budgets, invoicing and presenting post-event reports.
· Partner with key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and advocates to support in the coaching and messaging of da Vinci surgery and implement activities to drive adoption, competency and utilization of da Vinci surgery.
· Digital platforms promotion of da Vinci - Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media and multimedia messages. Maintaining our social media presence across selected digital channels. Develop and promote company web site. Measuring and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
· Establish and cultivate relations with related societies and government officials to boost brand awareness, including surgeon societies, patient groups/societies, health insurance organizations and Ministry of Health.
· Regular activities consist of formal presentations, informal events, and get-togethers.
· Responsibly manage administrative tasks; reporting of marketing plans and outcomes of activities, submission of expense reports, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in life sciences.
· Minimum of 6 years of proven track record in leadership performance and collaboration in the medical device industry, preference to Surgical and/or Operating Theatre sales experience.
· Proven ability to work effectively with both the clinical and capital sales teams in a growing competitive environment, to ensure focused and impactful delivery of initiatives.
· A keen ability to manage projects, keeping to budget, organizing, prioritizing and coping with multiple tasks.
· Good understanding/knowledge of healthcare trends in the Czech and Slovak Republics.
· Fluent in English, Czech and/or Slovak.
· Ambition and strong work ethic.
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Computer literate
· Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Note!: the chosen applicant must pass successfully Intuitive’s training in the US, Europe and remotely which takes approx. 4 months.
Synektik is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, disability status, genetic information or any other status protected by local applicable laws.
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Occasional work from home
Foreign business trips
More than 5 weeks of vacation
Car for private purposes
Flexible start/end of working hours
Informace o pozici
SYNEKTIK Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient), Slovak (Proficient)
Marketing, Health and social care , CRM specialist, Event Specialist, Marketing Manager,