Accion Labs is a global technology services firm with specialized focus on servicing enterprise and technology firms in the emerging technologies such as Web 2.0, SAAS, Cloud, eBusiness, Mobile, social media, open-source and BI/DW. Company was founded in 2011, in USA - Pittsburgh, 20 locations, 5000+ employees.
Accion is now building a Prague office with 100 people capacity for its US client called Veracode.
Veracode is a market leader helping companies easily integrate application security into your software.
Senior Software Engineer - Java + AWS
Veracode and AccionLabs are seeking a Principal Software Engineer to join their team in Prague. As a part of a self-empowered autonomous devops team, you will leverage your deep knowledge of the full technology stack to help achieve business objectives and customer outcomes. Your role will be to collaborate with development teams, product managers, and architects to drive continuous improvement, quality, and speed in delivering innovative, market-differentiating products and solutions to customers.
Key Aspects of Role:
- Collaborate with Product Management and Architecture to establish non-functional requirements and evolve architecture
- Technical advisor and leader working with the team to remove blockers, act as a tie-breaker, and guide the team through change
- Guide, teach, and mentor team members while moderating discussions and representing team interests in cross-functional meetings
- Maintain and proactively share knowledge of current technology and industry trends
- Collaborate with other Principal Engineers to drive engineering best practices around testing, CI/CD, GitOps, TDD, architectural alignment, and relentless automation
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field, and 8 years relevant industry experience
- Coding experience in Java
- Extensive hands-on experience working with AWS cloud products and services
- Experience with popular open-source software such as Postgres, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis and Couchbase
- Experience working with NodeJS, React/Redux, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Experience with development frameworks such as the Spring/Spring Boot framework, Hibernate and knowledge of advanced SQL
- Proficiency with modern object-oriented languages/frameworks, Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS, Data Streaming
- Knowledge of containers and container orchestration platforms, preferably Kubernetes
- Experience delivering services using distributed architectures: Microservices, SOA, RESTful APIs and data integration architectures
- Advanced Architecture and system design skills and principles
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to drive cross-team strategic projects or initiatives
- Solid coaching, mentorship, and technical leadership skills
- Able to drive consensus/commitment within and across teams and departments
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate highly complex technical concepts
- Demonstrate high levels of empathy with internal colleagues, stakeholders, and customers
- Experience building command-line tools
- Experience with CI/CD workflow
- Experience working with modern package managers (npm, bundler, pip, etc.) and build systems (Gradle, Make, etc.)
- Experience breaking down systems with a Domain Driven Design mindset
- Experience building distributed systems
135.000CZK HPP for employes + Benefits
9.300CZK Manday for B2B
If you are a passionate and experienced software engineer who wants to work in a collaborative and innovative environment, please apply. Veracode and AccionLabs are equal opportunity employers, and employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Informace o pozici
- Accion Labs Czech s.r.o.
- Na strži 1702/65, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: en (Proficient)
- Salary: 90 000 – 123 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Educational courses, training, Launch of a completely new project, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Cafeteria, A longer unpaid leave, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Corporate events, Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, International conferences, Notebook, Self-organization of the job, Above-standard medical care
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine
Na Strzi Empiria Building, 14000 Prague, Czechia
774 189 675