We are HCLTech, one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 222,000+ people across 60 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud.
The driving force behind that work, our people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be.
If all this sounds like an environment you’ll thrive in, then you’re in the right place. Join us on our journey in advancing the technological world through innovation and creativity.
Voice & Field Tester (f/m) for UK/Spain/Netherlands
START DATE: Upon agreement
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY?
- Updating, creating and managing test scenarios for the features being developed
- Preparation of test data for developed functions
- Test execution - static tests and tests in the vehicle in req. countries for developed functions
- Error logging and reporting
- Verification of found errors
WHAT SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE?
- Experience with the SW testing
- Knowledge of the Jira and KPM systém
- Experience in pre - analysis of logs
- Experience with requirements analysis
- Proactive approach and willingness to learn new things in innovative and promising areas
- Good knowledge at least 2 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch
- Driver's license SK. B
THE ADVANTAGE FOR YOU IS:
- Knowledge of the car's electricity and electronics
- Working with diagnostic tools (ODIS)
- CANOe experience
- Flashing of the car components
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation leave
- Meal voucher
- Sick days
- Multisport card
- Business phone for private use
- Birthday bonus
- Health benefits
SEND US YOUR PROFILE
Do not be afraid of our requirements! If you only meet some of them, try to apply anyway! After all, there is always a space for skilled people. We will be happy to meet you and possibly offer you other positions that match your profile and what you enjoy better! We look forward to meeting you.
Informace o pozici
- HCL TECHNOLOGIES CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o.
- Mladá Boleslav
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or Spanish (Advanced) or Dutch (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, also suitable for graduates.
+420 734 299 055