ALLYN INTERNATIONAL SERVICES is a privately held professional logistics firm. We have regional headquarters in Fort Myers - Florida (USA), Shanghai (China), and Prague (Czech Republic). We are dedicated to providing high-quality, customer-centric services and solutions for the global marketplace. Our core products include transportation management, logistics sourcing, supply chain consulting, tax management, and customs compliance.
For our EMEA Headquarters in Prague (Zizkov, P3) we are looking for:
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for managing logistics activities in a manner that shall meet business fulfillment requirements in parallel with the goal of transportation cost reduction. The position is responsible for collecting and communicating all necessary information related to upcoming and ongoing shipments, projects, and services as well as providing logistics support, consulting, finding optimal mode and way of transportation, and obtaining the best possible transportation rates.
- Coordinate the routing process using contract rates or obtaining spot quotes
- Accurately issue shipping documentation such as certificates of origin, customs invoices, and packing lists
- Communication with freight forwarders, shippers, consignees, clients, and internal communication within the team
- Contracting External Logistics Service Providers for route & port surveys
- Monitoring and tracking the shipments and keeping clients informed about the status
- Participate in team meetings, conference calls and project management calls with the Allyn team and with the client
- Actively look to capture savings opportunities and added value opportunities when possible
- Actively use either Allyn Logistics Application (ALA) or other required systems
- Transport regulations compliance management, including permitting, over dimensional and hazardous cargo
- Track and resolve freight claims
- Provide excellent customer service to Allyn customers
- Training of new employees and of clients if needed
We are looking for professionally oriented candidates with:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent college degree – focus in Logistics preferred
- International logistics experience preffered: transportation, customs, supply chain principles, geographical concerns, political nuances of economic zones
- Knowledge of the English language on an advanced level is a must
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Problem-solving and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
What we can offer?
- 25 vacation days
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers (130 CZK/day)
- Travel allowance (1800 CZK gross/month)
- Pension contribution (750-2500 CZK/month depending on tenure)
- 1 remote workday per week + 20 additional days per year (work abroad is supported)
- Multisport card
- Company & charity events
- Tenure/Anniversary Program
- Referral Program
The first contract is for one year with a possible extension - it is our policy.
If you meet these criteria and are looking for an international but human-size & dynamic company - please send your CV in English.
Information about position
- Allyn International Services s.r.o.
- Roháčova 1056/64, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Administration, Transport, logistics and supply
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine
+420 296 339 559