Where Heat Exchange is our Business
We are one of the leading global manufacturers of heat exchangers and have been providing solutions for almost every industrial application imaginable since the 1920s, specializing in customized solutions suitable for extreme environmental conditions - as of 2015 under the name of Kelvion.
Our many years of experience and in-depth expertise have made us specialists in this field. Our heat exchangers are designed specifically to meet the needs of the respective machine or equipment system, ensuring outstanding energy efficiency and reliability in any market segment. This gives our customers a cutting-edge over their competitors while also reducing operating costs over the long term.
We are looking for:
Supply Chain Manager m/f
As Supply Chain Manager, you are overall responsible for multiple disciplines like procurement - purchasing, logistics, dispatch and the warehouse.
You are part of the local Management team and report directly to the Managing Director. Within Kelvion, you will have frequent contact with BU SCM, international colleagues on similar positions to share knowledge and best practices.
- Managing department of Material planning (1TL+2), Logistics (1TL+5) and Warehouse (1TL + 9)
- Leading, motivating, supporting and developing
- Communication internally and externally with customers and suppliers/providers.
- Ensuring profitability and efficiency of the operations
- Optimize cooperation between Procurement, Logistics (Warehouse/Dispatch) and Operations (Engineering and
- Analyse and optimize processes internal supply chain and improve and develop systems (focus on SAP, Cronetwork -
- Logistics, Economics or Technical university degree.
- Experience in an international production company (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, automotive, metal processing,
- Experience is similar position and proven people management for minimum of 10 years.
- Strong managerial skills and experience in leading a team via team leaders
- Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Knowledge and proven experience with e.g. Kanban, Just-in-Time, FiFo,..
- Experience with LEAN management principles
- Key user level in SAP
- Fluent Czech C2
- English B2
- MS Office
- An extra week of vacation – 25 days
- Free lunches
- Reward for employee referral 25,000 CZK: 10,000 CZK is paid after ½ year, 15,000 CZK after a year
- Financial contribution before the summer and winter holidays of CZK 5,000 after 6 months
- Pension insurance contribution CZK 300/month after 6 months and further increases according to years of employment
- Benefit card 300 CZK/month after the 1st year, and further increases according to years of employment
- Discounted telephone tariff after the 1st year for up to 5 telephone numbers
- Vaccination against the virus - free of charge at the workplace
- Company events – Christmas Party, Summer Barbecue
Informace o pozici
- Kelvion s.r.o.
- Kostomlátecká 180, Nymburk – Drahelice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: Mechanical engineering, Top management, Manufacturing and industry, Logistics Manager, Acquisitions Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
325 519 998