Lerta is the European Enertech company enabling power consumers and generators to maximize profits or savings with effective, AI-based management of aggregated in Virtual Power Plant assets on several markets simultaneously.
Currently we are expanding our successful Polish operation to neighboring countries joining CEE power markets (Czechia, Hungary, Romania).
Our first short-term goal in these markets is building and managing asset management portfolio.
Development of software for embedded systems operating under Linux. Systems: IoT, IIoT, Measuring utility consumption, Energy management systems for industry, development, maintenance and testing of existing code, research, analysis and implementation of new technological solutions.
min. 2 years of experience in a related position,
experience in python programming - min. 2 years, efficient navigation in the Linux system (work in the shell, locally and via ssh),
English acqusition on the communicative level.
Nice to have:
Knowledge of systems for building the firmware image, e.g. Buildroot,
basic knowledge of protocols: Modbus RTU/TCP, IEC 61850,
experience with data transmission modules in a WiFi network,
experience in working with devices such as LTE modem, Gateway, e.g. Teltonica,
experience working with OpenWRT OS,
knowledge of market solutions for devices such as: IoT, IIoT, Smart Metering,
1 CSR day, medical package, SPORTpackage with contribution from employer, online library, English courses, opportunity to have group insurance, teambuilding and company events, possibility of Home office upon manager’s approval
What we offer:
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send us CV in English :)
Informace o pozici
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Pre-intermediate)
- Salary: 2 500 – 4 000 EUR / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Python developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, other
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.