Regus provides places to work for everyone, worldwide.
We have built an unparalleled network of office, co-working and meeting spaces for companies to use in every city in the world. It's an infrastructure to support every business opportunity.
Our network of work spaces enables businesses to operate anywhere, without the need for set-up costs or capital investment. It provides our customers with immediate cost benefits and the opportunity to fully outsource their office portfolio.
It's a network designed to enhance productivity and connect 2.5 million like-minded professionals: an instant global community, and a place to belong.
Sales Representative (French & English Speaker)
It is essential that you are fluent in the following set of languages below to be considered for this position:
IWG is the world’s market leader in hybrid working. We offer an unparalleled platform that supports many thousands of businesses and over 8 million customers in more than 120 countries. With an emphasis on technology and product innovation, IWG offers flexible and sustainable work solutions to professionals of all kinds whether working from home, on the road, in hubs, in regional / local offices or at collaborative headquarters. With a growth rate of 30% year on year, we will expand our network to over 30,000 locations in the next decade.
IWG customers include 80% of the Fortune 500 with household names including Google, Amazon, HSBC and BMW plus thousands of high-growth companies and start-ups. They are all increasingly searching for the flexibility and choice that we can deliver through our extensive portfolio of brands, including Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and The Wing. We have brands and operations in 42 languages over six continents and every time zone.
In a world where businesses are quickly shifting to hybrid work, IWG are pioneering the workspaces of tomorrow.
What will you be doing?
IWG currently has several openings for Sales Representatives working within our Central Sales Teams in Barcelona. The key purpose of this role is to handle incoming calls or emails to present our products, workspaces, and services to our new and existing customers to help them find the right solution for their business.
What you’ll need…
Passion: customers are at the heart of what we do so you should have passion for interacting with a diverse mix of customers from around the world. We offer a comprehensive induction and lots of sales training after that so we will consider people from a range of backgrounds if you can bring your passion and positivity to work every day!
Curiosity: Helping customers with their business issues and questions is at the heart of this job so curiosity and flexibility will ensure your career starts brilliantly here
Pride: Ensuring we match customers with the best solution for them is pivotal to our joint success so taking pride in your knowledge of what IWG can offer customers is key.
Drive: Working as a team, your collective drive for success will deliver results for our customers, for you and for IWG. With hundreds of career opportunities, your enthusiasm for greater things will match our desire to grow.
What are we looking for…?
· 2+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development over the phone, preferably in a B2B environment
· Excellent customer orientation and proven negotiation skills
· Team player with a hunter mentality
· Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
· Highly professional written and verbal communication skills
· Motivated to meet and exceed targets
· Own work equipment (laptop or desktop PC)
What’s in it for you…
· Base salary + an attractive commission plan
· Permanent contract
· Meal vouchers
· Flexi Passes (leisure activities)
· The annual leave entitlement is set at 20 days per year, with a yearly increment of 1 day until the maximum entitlement of 23 days is reached
· Day off on your birthday
· Special leave for not being off sick (up to 3 days per year)
· Flexible hybrid work model (work both in the office with colleagues and from home)
· Work/life balance - 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday or Sunday to Thursday (based on the country)
· 3 weeks of product and sales training supported by the sales coach
· Opportunity to work in a multinational and diverse environment
· Growth opportunity within a Global Company with 3,500 locations in 120 countries.
To apply please visit: https://careers.iwgplc.com/vacancy/25731/Jobs.cz/detail
IWG is driving & changing the future of work.
Informace o pozici
- IWG Management (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient), French (Proficient)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Customer service, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer