Tatum is a leading blockchain development platform and infrastructure provider worldwide. We offer developers and enterprises a highly flexible blockchain framework and tools to build, test, and run blockchain applications. With over 100,000 web3 projects and customers, we recently raised $41.5 million to fuel our rapid growth, and we’re excited to expand our Engineering team with an Infrastructure Engineer.
Join startup that is driven by a fast-paced, innovative, and risk-taking approach to business, as well as a focus on flexibility, collaboration, and respect. We have flat hierarchies, informal communication, and emphasis on individual contribution and autonomy.
What we need to help with:
- Research, integrate and operate public blockchain networks within Tatum ecosystem
- Identify and remediate issues, design observability strategies
- Build and maintain infrastructure delivery pipelines
- Cooperate closely with application development teams to support delivery of internal services
- Define standards, create documentation, and contribute to open-source projects
- Write blog posts, learn and adapt to the blockchain ecosystem
Our technology stack
- Internal Workloads: VPS and dedicated servers, OVH or similar
- Linux, Docker, CI/CD (Gitlab CI)
- Infrastructure as Code Tooling: Ansible
- 15+ Blockchains, Custom Node.JS Applications
- Observability Stack, MongoDB
You are a good fit if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an engineer within the VPS or bare-metal infrastructure domain (OVH like*, DevOps, SRE*)
- You identify with the principle 'make things simple'
- You are naturally curious and fluent in using observability tools (Elastic, Grafana, New Relic)
- You are comfortable with an on-call duty in a distributed remote team
- You are not afraid to come up with your own ideas and take ownership of their research and implementation
- You are flexible and adaptable to changing needs and priorities.
- Remote friendly - This is all about discussion. We strive to ensure that the needs of both the business and our employees are met. We usually meet in offices located in Prague, Brno, and Miami.
- Flexible hours - Work whenever it suits your personal schedule. For most positions, we don't have fixed hours.
- 25 days off - Take time off. Enjoy your vacation.
- Learning & Development budget is ready for you - Whether you are looking to enhance your technical skills, develop your leadership capabilities, or explore new areas of the blockchain ecosystem, we are here to support you every step of the way.
- Projects that will introduce you to the world of blockchain - it will not only give you a better understanding of blockchain technology but also equip you with valuable skills for the future.
Are you ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We want to introduce ourselves and get to know you better!
Apply for this job
Information about position
- Tatum Technology s.r.o.
- Veveří 3163/111, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine