We are looking for a talented Webflow Web Designer to create unique user experiences. A keen eye for clean and artful web design and superior user interface design skills make you an ideal candidate. You have no difficulties translating high-level requirements into interaction flows and transforming them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional web designs with a focus on a clear customer journey.
We are one of the world's technological leaders in the blockchain - Web3 development platform that provides infrastructure and a unified framework for over 60 blockchain protocols, allowing any developer to build, test & run apps with no previous blockchain experience. Currently, Tatum serves over 140,000 customers globally. We are taking care of our people from all around the world. Let's work together.
What you will do
- Execute all web design stages: from creating a website concept to website building and integration with a variety of marketing tools (Mailchimp, GA, GTM, CookieHub, etc.)
- Manage website content to keep it up to date, SEO optimised, and support lead generation initiatives with highly converting landing pages.
- A/B testing, collecting and analysing data on website usage to improve performance.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Coordination and communication across agencies and partners
- Proficiency with no-code CMS platforms - Webflow
- Hands-on in scripting (HTML, CSS prototyping) - the ability to create and script new required website elements
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to understanding customer & user needs
- Solid experience in creating website wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to solve problems independently and effectively
- Good organizational skill
- Open-minded thinking
- Located within Czechia
- Remote friendly - This is all about discussion. We strive to ensure that the needs of both the business and our employees are met. We usually meet in offices located in Prague, Brno, and Miami.
- Flexible hours - Work whenever it suits your personal schedule. For most positions, we don't have fixed hours.
- 25 days off - Take time off. Enjoy your vacation.
- Learning & Development budget is ready for you - Whether you are looking to enhance your technical skills, develop your leadership capabilities, or explore new areas of the blockchain ecosystem, we are here to support you every step of the way.
- Projects that will introduce you to the world of blockchain - it will not only give you a better understanding of blockchain technology but also equip you with valuable skills for the future.
Are you ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We want to introduce ourselves and get to know you better!
Information about position
- Tatum Technology s.r.o.
- Veveří 3163/111, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Marketing, Designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine