About the job
As a Business Analyst and Marketing Trainee you will be given a chance to take responsibility very early in your career and develop your skills in challenging work environment participating in several business initiatives and coordination within Sanofi Vaccines. You will have an overview of business from Supply chain to promotion and sales in a vaccine worldwide leading company.
- Support Sales Force project, implement KPIs, sales dashboard.
- Presentation to the team and meeting animation.
- External event coordinators in line with Marketing manager, Medical and Field force.
- Training coordinator for Sales force for new materials after alignment with Medical and Marketing.
- Implementation and follow-up of Sanofi vaccines governance.
- Student in Business, Science or Pharmacy University.
- Upper-intermediate English
- Confident MS office user
- Ability to work on multiple projects, work effectively with cross-functional partners
- Proactive, self-driven, communicative personalities with analytical skills
- You will gain experience in a very well settled multinational company in pharmaceutical industry
- You will have a chance to work with an international team and know different departments from inside the company
- Part time working contract (DPČ) - up to 80 hours per month
- Competitive salary for students, directly linked to number of hours worked
- Flexible working hours
- Office at Prague 6 and possibility to work partially from home (after getting familiar with the job)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Information about position
- sanofi-aventis, s.r.o.
- Evropská 846/176a, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer