Job description, responsibilities and duties
BONARD is a leading international research and advisory company serving the growing real estate sector of alternate asset classes. BONARD’s culture, atmosphere, approach, and values all reflect the care, ambition, drive, and consistency we are looking for in our new Business Development Account Manager.
Our business is global, our clients are the largest investment and pension funds, asset managers, and individual investors in the world. We provide the hard-to get data, insights and analyses that inform and support their major capital investments. Our dedicated business team based in Slovakia are in constant communication with the market to build and nurture high level client relationships.
For more check our videos:
- Company video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2_jzZKklns
- Working at Bussines Development: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqQpfXNw7SU
- We are looking for a bright, ambitious, confident, and well-mannered business manager with common sense to join our Business Development Department and assume responsibility for new client acquisition as well as for maintaining and expanding business activities with existing partners.
- While the role demands a high degree of self-sufficiency and ownership, it also requires working closely with the Marketing Department to convert market opportunities into new business projects as well as working closely with our Research Department to develop compelling business value propositions for our core clients.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and listening skills, the ability to contextualize information, and be sensitive to non-verbal communication cues. Dealing with high-profile clientele, traveling, and meeting them at the conferences or their headquarters in the world's major cities will require a mature and professional attitude as well as the desire to learn and grow.
- After many years of refining our client approach and care, we take pride in our business philosophy and practices. Through the use of engaging content, meaningful conversations, and sample provision of our data and service, we build the trust and respect that result in sales and lasting business partnerships. Our sales process is sophisticated and suits candidates with a desire to increase their business acumen and elevate their skills to the next level.
Your tasks will include:
1. Client management & public-facing
- Leading client conversations
- Presenting the company's products and services to clients and partners throughconference calls, face-to-face meetings, or conferences
- Representing the company at events, conferences, and other forums abroad
- Regularly visiting clients in major cities across Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy,Spain, Netherlands)
- Preparing business proposals, quotations, calculations, and contracts, as well asdraft project budgets
- Public speaking – delivering online and in person presentations
2. Timely tracking & reporting
- Responsibility for timely and accurate input of information into the company's CRM system
- Keeping regular sales records
- Preparation and reporting on weekly and monthly sales reports (conversions, deals, targets, activities, etc.)
3. Cooperation, planning, and interfacing
- Participation in regular meetings with the head of the Business Development department
- Communication and collaboration with other managers and the respective departments
- Employee perks, benefits
- Experience working in a dynamic, international environment that provides support, training and mentorship from our team of seasoned professionals
- Frequent/regular international travel across Europe
- Education and professional development opportunity
- Flexible working hours with home office options
- Competitive base remuneration plus attractive bonus system
- Multiple teambuilding, knowledge sharing and other company wide events
- A collegial working atmosphere with fantastic people who are not only colleagues but also friends always willing to advise, help, encourage
Personality requirements and skills
- Responsibility and ownership of own agenda
- Enthusiasm and drive
- Attention to detail
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills and common sense
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Focus on achieving goals
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-sufficiency
- Previous sales experience (min 2 years)
- Previous experience in international business (advantage)
- Previous experience with own business (small/business owner – advantage)
Informace o pozici
- StudentMarketing s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 1 900 – 2 300 EUR / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Sales commission, Management incentive program, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, International conferences, Corporate/personal coach, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Top management, Account Manager, Marketing policy, Trade Marketing, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine