Office Operations Manager [occupation] /ˈɒf.ɪs ˌɒpərˈeɪʃənz ˈmæn.ɪ.dʒər/
- The right hand to our COO, who runs the agency's operations, finances, and people agenda.
- A flexible multitasker & problem solver who loves to make things more effective.
- A person with the courage to support building operations in a growing company in the niche industry of mobile marketing.
If you're looking for a company that offers a wide range of tasks to work on (no boring routine, we promise!), where you fearlessly embrace new challenges regardless of your prior experience, if you thrive on continuous learning and personal growth, and if you like to explore new and exciting approaches to benefit not just the company but also your own professional development, then get in touch with us!
APPAGENT: EMPLOYER WHO CARES
AppAgent is a strategic and creative mobile marketing agency based in Prague. Being a two-time winner of the Best App Marketing Agency award is nice, but it's our team that truly makes us proud: people always come first at AppAgent. This happy (84.4% eNPS!) multinational team of 35 develops growth strategies and creates video ads and app store visuals for some of the world's top mobile apps and games–including Clash of Clans, Subway Surfers, and Tomb Raider.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An outgoing, enthusiastic person who is not afraid of challenges, big or small, and who doesn’t take no for an answer.
An independent person with a keen eye, who doesn't miss any irregularities "in the papers".
Someone with a general understanding of business processes, simple accounting, and legal topics (you don’t need to be a pro, but basic knowledge about Czech labor law and related regulations, tax returns or invoicing will be handy).
YOUR TASKS IN A NUTSHELL
- Everyday processes and operations (such as extending the company's liability insurance or fixing limited space on Google Drive).
- More complex operational projects (for example, co-creating a profitability control system for projects with our data team, creating a robust management system for outsourced potential candidates on Linkedin and the HR system, and so on).
- Assistance with the HR agenda
- Operational onboarding (i.e. creating personal sheets and tables)
- Helping new and existing colleagues with formalities and contract preparations, or assisting their search for an apartment,
- Overseeing payroll and time-off administration,
- Executing relocation and visa processes and supporting employees with legal administration.
- Supporting accounting and financial operations and supervising Office Manager activities (in accounting or housekeeping).
This is a broad and exciting role that covers a wide range of responsibilities. If you're interested, we'll send you the full job description to give you a more in-depth understanding of the diverse opportunities this role presents.
To become an appreciated Office Operations Manager at AppAgent, you should have the following:
- An eagle eye for detail and a solid drive to improve processes and operations.
- A passion for personal and professional development.
- No fear when it comes to technology and numbers, including the ability to analyze basic data and build simple formulas in Excel.
- A sincere desire to assist and enhance the productivity of others.
- A solution-oriented mindset, relying on common sense to find innovative approaches rather than solely relying on pre-made instructions.
- Strong task prioritization and workload management abilities.
- Impeccable English language proficiency, as well as fluent Czech language skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A pet-friendly office in a villa with a beautiful garden where we eat, brainstorm and hang out after work.
- Thoughtful employee care in the form of:
- relocation and visa support
- Multisport Card, massages in the office, uLekare.cz, psychotherapy support
- comfy bed in the office for occasional sleepovers, electric scooter for faster transport
- Time for rest: 26 days of paid leave, 2 weeks working from anywhere, generous sick leave, flexible hours and days
- Education support: paid industry experts consultations, conferences, online courses, language lessons, the industry company library
- Numerous after-work activities, team buildings, company offsites, and a 2-week Winter Escape in warmer countries
- If you’d like to learn more about life at AppAgent, check us out on Instagram and TikTok.
OUR (USUAL) HIRING PROCESS
- Online discovery call with our People Operations team
- Interview with COO and her team
- Test task / day
- Final interview with CEO
We are looking forward to welcoming you as our Office Operations Manager. Please send us your CV along with a few sentences about yourself, and let's get to know each other. Our criteria include a positive attitude, motivation to work in an international agency, and a pleasant personality that will fit well within our current People Operations team.
Information about position
- AppAgent, s.r.o.
- Pod Kesnerkou 3229/1, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, Children-friendly office
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Human resources, Administration, Assistant, Payroll clerk, Office Manager, Project Manager, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.