Jsme respektovanou, úspěšnou a inovativní nadnárodní společností Mott MacDonald, provádějící projekční a konzultační práce pro zákazníky z veřejného i soukromého sektoru v oblasti dopravy a dopravní infrastruktury, vodního hospodářství a životního prostředí. Hledáme nové členy týmů projektové přípravy a managementu na pozici:
Intranet Knowledge Manager
Job Description :
We’re undertaking an ambitious and exciting project to re-design and launch our intranet pages with a focus on a “one source of truth” principle. This will involve moving from SharePoint Classic to SharePoint Modern.
The successful applicant will be an essential part of the re-design responsible for developing and implementing new governance to ensure effective and engaging intranet content that meets the needs of the business. You will be supported by the global Knowledge Management team, along with the Internal Engagement and Communications team.
Following the re-design, responsibilities will include overseeing the day-to-day operation and management of Mott MacDonald’s SharePoint based intranet such as leading a global community of content owners and editors, maintaining overall quality control on content and design as well as further developing and implementing policies and standards.
While you will not be responsible for content creation, you will be supporting the global and regional Internal Communication and Engagement teams in curating their content to uphold governance and maximise engagement.
We believe that our intranet should be intuitive, engaging, integrated, and intelligent to enable and empower our organization. We are looking for someone to join the team who has a very strong work ethic, can do attitude and a genuine interest in knowledge management. This is really exciting role for the right candidate, as there are both processes that need to be built, and a creative approach that brings many teams together.
Candidate Specification :
- Degree level or equivalent in relevant subject area
- Knowledge management experience 3-5 years
- Strong understanding and use of knowledge management principles, methodologies and technologies, including intranet/portal management, website usability, databases and repositories, content and document management, search engines, taxonomy/metadata
- Strong understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint for intranet applications
- Understanding of the principles of usability and user experience
- Strong project management experience to coordinate activities with colleagues
- Proven ability to effect behavioural change across an organisation and drive adoption of new tools and business processes
- Excellent listening, spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Highly experienced with Microsoft Office applications: Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow and articulate processes clearly
- Can-do attitude, hands on approach, and high level of motivation
- Consistency and accountability, following through and building a track record of integrity by taking ownership (including when projects do not go to plan)
- Excellent client service skills gained in a busy deadline-driven environment
- Enthusiastic, responsive, and proactive
- Committed to continuous service improvement and innovation
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and engaging
- Experienced working within a complex organisation
Job Profile :
- Provide support to content editors ensuring they have the knowledge, tools and skillsets required for their roles. You will work with contributors across the organisation and oversee what gets authored to ensure content is up to date and aligned with the overall intranet strategy. Regularly undertake feedback exercises across the group of editors regarding their resources and act upon results.
- Respond to knowledge enquiries communicated via distribution lists, calls, IMs, service tickets, which range in subject matter and complexity.
- Carry out regular audits to identify maintenance issues (broken links), out of date / irrelevant content and assist the content editors in updating content / resolving any issues.
- Monitor analytics and content: Intranets fail when they become content dumping grounds. You will use embedded analytics to understand what content is thriving, what needs to be removed, and what is in demand but does not exist.
- Work closely with the Internal Engagement and Communication teams globally and regionally to support their content publishing activities.
- Support the global Internal Engagement and Communication team in developing a new, user friendly, intelligent interface for our intranet. Creativity and ‘thinking outside the box’ will be necessary.
- Align the intranet governance principles with the global knowledge strategy and work closely with the knowledge and information management teams to align principles, user journeys and taxonomy.
- Work closely with the intranet service owner to ensure that technical issues relating to our intranet are dealt in a timely manner.
- In this role you will be a key member of the global Knowledge Management team working closely with the global Internal Engagement and Communication team. You will be working with editors from across the globe in different time zones. Additional responsibilities will include assistance and contribution to other knowledge projects and internet related initiatives, so it’s a vibrant, exciting role
Other Information :
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence
Informace o pozici
- Mott MacDonald CZ, spol. s r.o.
- Národní 984/15, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave
- Listed in: Administration, Media, advertising, and PR, Publishing, press, and printing, Brand manager, Media, advertising, and public relations assistant, Editor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Deaf, Mentally disabled, Blind, Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
Also suitable for retired.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine
+48 518 720 884