CzechPak Manufacturing s.r.o. is a subsidiary of Merisant, based in Chicago, Illinois, one of the world's leading manufacturers of table-top sweeteners.
Merisant is part of Whole Earth Brands, a NASDAQ-listed company with a vision of a global platform of branded products and ingredients focused on the consumer's transition to natural alternatives.
Today, Whole Earth Brands is one of the world's leading manufacturers of natural, plant, pure and zero or low calorie sweeteners with brands such as Whole Earth®, Pure Via®, Equal® and Canderel®.
SAP EDI Specialist
SAP EDI Specialist
This role will manage all SAP ECC6 EDI primarily for Europe and assist US operations on a need basis. Role will require excellent communication and user engagement skills, technical expertise to enhance existing EDI capabilities and enable new capabilities to promote automation, effect process improvements and minimize manual intervention.
- Manage all EDIs in the Europe region.
- Engagement with VAN Providers – on existing and upcoming projects, process improvements and normal support tasks.
- Hands on expertise - Requirement Gathering, system design and mapping, programming and development, solution testing, user engagement, solution go-live and related documentation.
- Adept in managing tickets, day-to-day support issues and EDI specific system changes.
- Assist ABAP code fixes and custom development objects as needed. The ability to debug code, work with user exits and custom objects in SAP is a big plus.
- Partner with business users as well as 3rd party vendors for new and upcoming projects.
- Leadership in driving projects, monitoring progress, coordination and taking projects and tasks to the finish line.
- Minimum 5 years of working in SAP ECC environment.
- Minimum 5 years of SAP EDI experience.
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with multi geographic teams, flexible in working with people across multiple geographies.
- Time management, manage deliverables and attention to details in providing industry best solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflicts – be flexible in managing business expectations.
Informace o pozici
- Křižíkova 680/10b, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer