Who are we?
Zeus Group are a global packaging solutions, manufacturing & supply business operating in the sectors of Retail, Manufacturing, Ecommerce, Food Processing and Logistics. We specialise in the area of Food Packaging & Process Machinery, Industrial Packaging & Process Machinery and Agricultural Packaging.
The Graphic Design & Marketing Campaign Specialist role will be fully integrated within the Commercial & Procurement teams and will have full exposure to all elements of the needs of the Zeus European business. You will take responsibility for co-ordinating market activity for individual countries. You will work with countries on marketing briefs, understanding the needs and develop, create collateral and marketing material to be used in local Sales Campaigns. The objective of this role is to deliver support to Sales Campaigns utilising all channels such as Direct mail (E Mail Campaigns), Social Media Activity for each Country, Creating Be-spoke Sales Material and presentations for local strategies, organising local events / exhibitions, designing local campaigns that drive sales or raise local awareness.
What You'll Need To Succeed
· The ability to create high quality collateral (promotional materials, brochures and exhibition displays) as well as web based material (eDMs, newsletters, web banners) from conception through to delivery of the print ready artworks.
· You must be able to manage relationships and communication with printers and external vendors to ensure projects are delivered to highest standards, on time, within budget.
· To manage and coordinate workflow, providing art direction and project management, ensuring timely, cost effective delivery and flexibility to business needs, while maintaining creative standard within corporate guidelines.
· You must be able to work alongside other key commercial stakeholders, being responsible for the creative direction, look and feel and the approach/process for delivering effective creative projects.
· You must demonstrate with the ability to prioritise projects, be flexible with your workload and coordinate several requirements simultaneously
· The ability to interpret stakeholders needs and translate them into effective and relevant materials
· Microsoft Office tools: Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential Power Bi plus
· You will need the latest experience on Mac, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Premiere and similar software suites
· Knowledge of email management tools such as Mailchimp or Sendinblue
· Experience in CMS (WordPress or similar)
· English minimum at B2 level is a must, other languages are a plus
Informace o pozici
- Petruzalek s.r.o.
- Bratislavská 3228, Břeclav
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Marketing, Graphic designer, Marketing specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Bratislavská 3228, 69002 Břeclav, Česká republika