We are looking for team member for new startup focused on PBR Surfaces scanning - turning real surfaces into virtual digital twins.
CGI, Surface, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Substance Sampler, PBR (Physically Based Rendering), Maps (Albedo, Normal, Roughness), Sales, Marketing, Posts, Emails, Reach out, Support
Marketing, Sales & Support
As a very first team member this is an opportunity for growth. In the beginning the job is going to be about creative marketing, direct reach out, support and sales - to start unveiling the potential of this project. This stage includes brainstorming, strategizing & a lot of fun as large scale PBR scanning has much potential in many ways. We do have tons of experience and material to work with.
2D/3D Textures Processing
Every scan made with our custom PBR Surface scanning device need to be processed. This is done with our proprietary software (currently in command line interface - but don´t be scared! its simple) and then using Photoshop and Substance Sampler to tile and finish. Good eye for repeating, spotting issues, and tiling is needed. No need for creative painting.
What is the job about?
- Creation of marketing and reach out strategy for PBR Scanning
- Execution of marketing, posts, support, communication, sales
- Processing and Seamless tiling of PBR maps (diffuse, albedo, normal) in Photoshop and Substance Sampler
- Creating QC certificates and Reporting
What skills are needed?
- Marketing tools
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Substance Sampler
- enjoying Emailing & Posting
- Communication in English
- German Language is Plus
- MS Office
What are benefits?
- Salary + % of revenue
- brand new device and industry
- possibility of growth
- super friendly & supportive team :)
What is PBR Surface Scanning?
PBR (Physically Based Rendering) Surface scanning is taking surfaces like suede, fabric, wallpaper or even wood and using specialized device ("tmac") where samples are input and scanned. Scanning is performed by sequence of ligths and camera capture. This data is processed to extract numerous Maps of the surface - like Albedo, Normal, Roughness - whereas these maps describe numerous properties of surface like how much it reflects, what relief it has - and are used later for virtual applications.
PBR Capture is created by 3D artist and technological CGI entrepreneur Jakub Cech.
Check out device and website
- tmac - Total Material Appearance Capture
- PBR Capture - website to be launched
- Jakub Cech - creator of startup and device
Informace o pozici
- JAKUB CECH s.r.o.
- Uralská 687/3, Praha – Bubeneč
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 35 000 – 50 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Sales commission, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Marketing, Technology and development, Graphic designer, Marketing communication, Marketing policy, Direct Marketing, 3D animation
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ), other
- Employer type: Employer