Reckitt is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Our successful brand portfolio includes loved and well known brands such as Durex, Dettol, Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Veet and many more.
Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference.
Key Account Specialist - Czech language required
If you are good at what you do, you can work anywhere. But if you want to be best at what you do, come join us. Modern, stable company with a strong portfolio of clients. Maybe you haven’t heard about Reckitt -yet- but surely you do know our products –Durex,Dettol,Nurofen and others. Are you ambitious, sales and career driven? Analytical but also like to interact with people? Eager to gain and develop your sales skills? Then come and kick-start your career with us!
Key Account Specialist requires close cross functional interaction with trade marketing, planning, marketing, logistics, finance, and information systems. The overall objective of this role is to develop and implement => to help with execution of the sales strategy per customer in alignment with Reckitt´s strategic objectives (such as Net revenue, compact list of distribution priorities, ethic compliance, %MS gains etc.), turnover, product distribution, market share and to manage the customer relationship on an ongoing basis together with Senior Key Account Manager. The mid/long-term goal is also to understand the reasons behind performance and Reckitt business overall.
Next to customer-business responsibilities this role is also handling sales performance reports and a few other internal systems. Purpose of this is to adopt and understand RB´s ways of working and reporting.
- Key support to Senior KA manager
- Be part of our team with positive approach
- Close cooperation with Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing Team, Customer Service team, etc.
- To be active and proactive in daily job
- Preparing ad hoc analysis
- Contact with the buyers and provide him with base product info- presentation, logistic data etc.
Is it you?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree level ideally in a business-related subject
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, SAP knowledge is advantage
- Strong initiative, problem solving, learning agility, good interpersonal
- Native/Fluent Czech and advanced English
- Analytical skills
- Independent working style
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Unique opportunity to gain experience in working in multi-functional / multi-national environment.
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Potential to build a career within Reckitt
- 25 days of vacation & 5 sick days, + 2 additional extra days, mobile phone and laptop, Multisport card, meal vouchers, pension contribution
- Start date: May/ upon agreement.
- Work location: Flora
Information about position
- Reckitt Benckiser (Czech Republic), spol. s r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Sales
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer