About the job
Artwork Centre of Excellence, the expertise centre, drives the process of artwork development for printed packaging materials of GenMed, CHC and Specialty Care products manufactured by Third Party Suppliers located in Europe mainly, while being distributed worldwide.
Our major goal and mission are to ensure prompt artwork availability in a timely and customer orientated manner and in line with business requirements.
We proudly build and expand the partnership relationships with all parties involved!
- Coordination of full Artwork preparation process with all involved parties in tool Vistalink
- Respects and meets the timelines defined to deliver approved Artwork to External Manufacturer for their production
- Tracks changes of artworks in his/her perimeter & monitors appropriate KPIs
- Accountable for establishing of new BOM by Master Data Specialist
- Excellent Coordination skills / Project Management skills (advantage if in Pharma environment)
- Very good Communication skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with Business Communication (communication with clients)
- Collaborative and communicative person
- Autonomy (after job training)
- Agile and enthusiastic person
- Ability to adapt to changes, proactivity, and flexibility in dealing with priorities, ability to cope with pressure
- Education: preferably University Degree
- Languages: English (intermediate level), German, French or Czech considered as advantage
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Information about position
- sanofi-aventis, s.r.o.
- Evropská 846/176a, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Intermediate) or French (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
sanofi-aventis, s.r.o., Magda Wenta