We are digital transformakers delivering innovative technology consulting for businesses and improving business performance by making companies truly digital.
We are looking to hire teammates who are curious, creative and innovative and approach their jobs with a can-do attitude. At Devoteam, you will enjoy the best of both worlds: a big company operating in 18 countries and a friendly environment that gives you a “startup-ish” feel.
Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
IT Consultant for ServiceNow platform
Are you headed in the direction of IT Consulting? The field where designing and delivering effective, customised technical solutions invaluable to companies, globally, takes place.
At Devoteam, you can get certified and become an expert in ServiceNow platform.
Our ambitious and creative team of technical consultants is looking for like-minded colleagues, who will receive the training, get certified, learn from and work with the best in the field!
As a ServiceNow consultant, you will work closely with clients to develop customised solutions that meet their unique needs. You will be responsible for analysing their requirements, designing solutions, and implementing them using ServiceNow's powerful platform.
For this role, we are hiring Senior technical consultants with experience in the field of SaaS, ITSM, ERPs, simply platforms and tools that have a similar purpose and capabilities like ServiceNow.
You'll work alongside a team of talented professionals who are passionate about what they do, and you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact on the world through your work.
What can you look forward to?
Being a part of international projects in connection to the following:
- Communication with our clients, consulting/supporting them within end-to-end solutions
- Design, implement and integrate solutions e.g. ServiceNow for various areas such as ITSM, HR, Security, ITOM, CSM
- Use platform's best practices for configuration and customisation
- Working in accordance with Agile methodology – developing user stories, attending stand-ups, etc.
- Setup and optimisation of IT processes based on ITIL standards (release / incident / problem / change management)
- Creating technical documentation as well as supporting internal projects and teams
- ServiceNow development experience or Technical consulting experience with similar platforms
- Experience with ITSM, PPM, HR solutions such as BMC HP/Microfocus, IBM, etc. is an advantage
- Previous participation in integrations is an advantage
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills is a must
- Analytical thinking, troubleshooting abilities and stakeholder engagement
- IT education or considerable years of professional working experience
- Advanced English, German or French is an advantage
What can you expect:
- Transparent career path including mentoring
- Great location in the city center
- 5 weeks of vacation and up to 4 sick days per year
- Flexible working hours and home office (hybrid model)
- Training and certifications in current and high-in-demand technologies and methodologies
- Unlimited contract
- Meal vouchers or meal voucher tariff
- Multisport card
- Language courses
- Phone tariff for employees and their family members
- Employee Referral Program
- Sabbatical leave
- Team buildings and other company events for employees
- Delicious breakfast and snacks
So if you're a Technical consultant who's ready for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
Apply today and let's chat about how we can work together to create meaningful solutions for our clients :)
Informace o pozici
- Devoteam, s.r.o.
- Ovocný trh 1096/8, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine