At Dura-Line, we create solutions that better connect people and information across the globe. No matter how big or small a role we each play, everything we do is connected to that shared purpose. Your work with us will help reinvent the future of cities and homes, link communities to data infrastructure, expand access to health and wellness, and create critical human connections between families and friends.
We're seeking a highly analytical and solutions-focused professional to join our team as an SAP MASTER DATA ANALYST EMEA WITH CZECH (M/F/D). The ideal candidate will be motivated and driven to push initiatives and improve processes from start to finish.
Reporting to THE GLOBAL SAP MASTER DATA DIRECTOR you will be responsible for reviewing master data objects to ensure the quality, completeness, and overall integrity of key master data elements. Additionally, you'll provide recommendations for data cleansing to improve data accuracy.
In this role, you'll collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Commercial, Finance, Engineering, Project Management, and Operations to support new plant developments, new product enhancements, and new tax and legal regulation requirements.
LOCATION: Czechia (100% remote work)
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (Individual Contributor):
- Maintain and manage multiple master data objects in SAP, including Material Master, Customer Master, Vendor Master, Bill of Material, Routing, Product Hierarchy, Parent/Child Hierarchy, and other relevant areas related to master data.
- Understand various data flags and components of each master data object, and their relationship with downstream SAP processes and transactions.
- Create and maintain a full audit trail of critical master data changes and handle internal audit queries, as necessary.
- Support the global team in identifying critical data and document standards to ensure all critical fields maintain the highest level of data governance.
- Possess knowledge of major functional modules of SAP (e.g. OTC, PTO, FI, CO), their integration with each other, and master data domains, data dictionaries, and SAP tables.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and ability to solve SAP system/computer problems as a quick learner.
- Develop bills of materials for all work in process and finished goods.
- Regularly update the plant capability matrix.
- Collaborate with various functions to create, change, and sunset SAP Material Master, Vendor Master, and Customer Master Data, adhering to SAP Material Master, Vendor Master, and Customer Master Data standards and policies.
- Provide input for metrics and KPIs, and take responsibility for assigned SAP Material Master, Vendor Master, and Customer Master Data creation, change, and sunset.
- At least 2 years of experience working in SAP system, with previous experience in SAP Customer, Vendor, and material master creation activity, including collaboration with commercial, finance, and operations team members.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel (MUST), and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP Material Master Data creation, maintenance, and quality assurance, as well as familiarity with SAP process improvement initiatives.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, attention to detail, and process improvement skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects in collaboration with other functions, including Operations, Finance, and Commercial functions.
- SAP Master Data control to ensure consistency and integrity, including troubleshooting and data-driven decision-making.
- Participation in automation initiatives for process capability updates, including IT support and performing regular updates linked to manufacturing capability.
- Ability to perform SAP new Customer, Vendor, and Material master creation activities, as well as participate in cross-functional master data creation activities, including Operations, Finance, and Commercial functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, with internal customer relationship management and the ability to communicate with various stakeholder groups in the adoption of global SAP material master data control activities.
- Collaboration with various functions on SAP material master creation for new product introductions and enhancements.
- Ability to work well under pressure, tight deadlines, and handle crisis situations effectively, with a high degree of accuracy and data entry/analysis skills.
- Capability to adopt new improved processes and systems, as well as transfer SAP knowledge to other team members.
- Ability to work well independently and in team environments, interacting with other functions and collaborating with peers, Product Specialists, and Product Managers to ensure new products or product enhancements are available in SAP to meet regional customers' project needs.
- Excellent English and Czech language skills – both oral and written.
- Availability to travel occasionally.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Familiarity with the Dura-Line product line to relate the SAP nomenclature to product descriptions, product offerings, current processes, part number convention, and internal Dura-Line practices.
- Knowledge of how to write LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench), a tool used to migrate data from non-SAP systems to SAP systems.
- Background in the manufacturing process, energy, and industrial operation industries, with previous experience in the Telecommunications industry being a plus.
- Lean manufacturing background or continuous improvement experience, with previous experience in Customer Service, Engineering, Sales, Vendor Management, or Manufacturing environments being desirable.
WE OFFER a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to our talented team members. Our company culture focuses on innovation and teamwork, with a strong emphasis on collaboration and inclusion. We value diversity and strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. If you are passionate about data analysis, enjoy working with SAP, and want to be part of a dynamic and driven team, we encourage you to apply today and become part of our growing family!
Join Our Team: Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer base. Check out our products, history, and testimonials at www.Dura-Line.com.
Dura-Line is part of a community of businesses, known as Orbia, bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Orbia’s business groups have a collective focus on insuring food security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials. To learn more, visit Business Groups | Orbia: orbia.com/this-is-orbia/business-groups.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated and unsolicited applications from third parties will not be accepted.
Informace o pozici
- DURA-LINE CT, s.r.o.
- U Písáku 682, Tlumačov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, SAP Consultant, Data analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+48 885 952 920