Reed Personnel Services Czech Republic s.r.o.
Velký Špalíček, Starobrněnská 8
602 00 Brno
Flight Consultant with French (relocation provided)
Do you speak French and English? Do you love travelling and interacting with customers who want to travel? How about a new work experience in an international company in the amazing city of Brno? As a Flight Consultant you will support French speaking customers via phone, email, or chat. This role is perfect for a fresh graduate or an experienced professional who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
Our client offers great benefits such as massive discounts not only on flights but hotels and car hires as well and not only for you but your close ones too. Not enough savings to relocate? No problem. Our client will provide up to 2 months of free private accommodation and will contribute to your travel expenses. You will also get a SIM card which will be charged for the first month.
What will you do as a Flight Consultant?
- Make general flight reservations
- Provide information about the company products and services
- Do passenger check-in assistance
- Manage accounts for the frequent flyers
- Support travel agencies
What qualities are we looking for?
- Proficient French (C1+), fluent English (B2+)
- Customer oriented individual
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Advanced PC user
- Willingness to work occasional weekend shift
What can the company offer you?
- 22 days of vacation
- Performance based bonus and guaranteed salary increases
- Sign-on bonus
- Very high discounts on flight tickets for you and your close ones
- Meal allowance, flexible benefits
- Multisport card
- Variety of trainings, team building activities
- Modern and multinational environment in offices in Brno
- Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accommodation for the first 2 months and coverage of travel expenses, free Czech SIM card with prepaid 1 month of service)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8-hour shifts (no overnight shift, occasional weekend shift)
Recruitment process (all done remotely): 2 rounds
If you are interested, please apply directly, or send me an email with your English CV.
Looking forward to our cooperation!
Veronika Vrbková, REED – MSS
(+420) 775 335 536
Informace o pozici
- REED SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: French (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Corporate events, Educational courses, training, Bonuses, Cafeteria, Management incentive program, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Discount on company products / services, Accommodation / housing allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Tourism and accommodation, Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Back office worker, Front office worker, Complaints department worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine
(+420) 775 335 536