We are a Belgium company that offers software solutions to dealerships and automobile traders in Europe, and the newest member of the EAG group (together with Carvago, which revolutionized the online automotive market). Since 2013, Fastback offers efficient and profitable solutions to professionalize all processes for trade-ins, sales and used vehicle stock management.
Cooperate on the Fastback projects and maintain positive relationships with the customers.
Be a part of the IT team and work with the help desk colleagues. Be in contact with the customer when they need IT support.
What will you work on?:
- Write, modify and review testing scenarios.
- Perform manual testing of web applications.
- Document errors and retest fixes.
- Perform regular tests as part of the release process - regression and smoke tests.
- Second Level support.
- Communicate and takeover requests from 1st level support.
- System configuration.
- Handle incoming support requests from end users and do retesting of user errors.
- Work with Zendesk and Jira to record, track and document bugs.
What will you need?:
- Experience with a bug tracking system (Jira), at least 3 years of experience with testing of web applications.
- Practical knowledge of HTTP, writing of test scenarios, experience working in an agile environment.
- Basic understanding of technologies used in web development (PHP, SQL, REST API/JSON).
- Advantage is knowledge of Atlassian (Jira and Confluence), Postman, experience with testing REST API, or experience with automation testing.
- French is a must, English and Dutch would be an advantage.
What can you look forward to?:
Work in a team where you will find a professional environment based on trust and respect of each other. Colleagues who will gladly teach you everything you need to know. Enjoying flexible work hours.
Start possible immediately onsite, as a permanent employee or a freelancer.
Informace o pozici
- Carvago s.r.o.
- Rue Emerée 6 - Mag 1 5150 Floriffoux, Belgium
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IS Support, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer