About us: DXC Technology
DXC Technology is a world leader in IT services for large corporations. We are a family of over 170 000 people in 70 offices worldwide. At DXC we enjoy working in a warm, open-minded, understanding, and friendly environment. We live by the values of Equality, Respect, Inclusion, and Diversity every day across all offices and countries. We come from many different backgrounds and creeds, but together we are all One DXC.
Prague Treasury team is part of Corporate Treasury and represents the headquarter for Europe L-CSC. Treasury maintains daily cash management, borrowing and administration of bank accounts. Prepares cash flow forecast for the CFO on weekly basis, provides control of the cash flow itself. Regular interaction with SSC teams, Treasury and some non-Treasury payments processing.
- Bank account management
- Payments processing
- Cash Flow and forecast reporting
- Liquidity monitoring, recommends appropriate transfers to boost the liquidity if needed
- Direct debits elimination
- Treasury management system updates (bank guarantees, balances, etc.)
Are you the right person for this role?
- A degree in Finance or related areas
- Fluency in English
- Understanding and practical knowledge of processes in Finance area is a big plus
- The ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools
- Strong excel experience
As a reward (besides of your monthly salary, of course) we offer many benefits:
5 weeks of vacation | Meal vouchers | Multisport card | Cafeteria points | Trainings | Referral bonus | Company laptop etc.
… And what do we like the best about working here?
- Flexible working hours
- Home office – you will be mainly working from home, the teams sometimes meets in the office (once/week, once/2 weeks)
Personal development and career opportunities
- In-house trainer and online university where you can find books, tutorials, online trainings…
- Benefit points for your education
What’s so cool about DXC Prague?
DXC Technology is one of the most diverse workplaces in Prague.
You can find us in the thriving, easily accessible Pankrac area, where 800 professionals from 61 different nationalities thrive in IT, Finance, Controlling, Accounting, Marketing, and Human Resources in our brand-new, sunny office space.
At DXC we know that our strength is our people - which why you will always be welcomed by experienced professionals, ready to train you and invest in your personal growth.
DXC is committed to offering vertical and horizontal growth opportunities for top performers, as well as in-house and external training from external certified partners.
You can check out our website: https://www.dxc.technology.
Be a part of our story. Join us today.
Information about position
- DXC Technology Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Work mostly from home, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Finance accountant, Treasury specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine