With more than 13.000 employees in 74 countries and a turnover of over 3.4 billion Euros, Viessmann is a leading manufacturer of climate and energy solutions. With our energy-efficient product and system offerings, we are solving one of the most important challenges of our time: the efficient and sustainable use of energy.
We see our work in sourcing the right skills and talent as hugely important to fulfill our strategy of closing skill gaps in the Viessmann group as well as scaling for global growth.
You will be working on candidate lead generation activities for a diverse range of skills. On a daily basis, you will work together with a close-knit team of passionate Recruiters, Employer Branding enthusiasts, and committed hiring teams.
The ViRecruit team champions an inclusive hiring approach by identifying and hiring the best talent for Viessmann this is where you will play a key role.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to actively build talent pipelines by identifying and screening qualified candidates while ensuring an excellent experience.
- Identify and document sourcing strategies/channels for key skills. Introduce measures to ensure well-balanced candidate slates for all positions.
- Provide market insights on talent availability to support decision-making on best hiring locations.
- Continuously build and maintain internal and external talent communities for key skills in support of proactive recruiting strategies. Act as a social media ambassador in promoting relevant material to targeted audiences on various platforms.
- Champion candidate experience and great teamwork by stepping in to coordinate or drive processes where needed.
- Maintain and support data cleanliness protocols within our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) when it comes to candidate profiles or process-related topics.
Who You Are
You love to delight your customers with your knowledge of the talent markets we operate in! You are known for your efficiency and proactive approach, while crafting a feel-good environment, with your solution-oriented mindset you support our organizational goals.
- Analytical, with a systematic approach to problem-solving.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in winning candidates over for Viessmann.
- Experience with a variety of sourcing tools/methodologies and platforms. Research experience in other fields is a plus.
- Great team spirit, with a clear approach and willingness to work with others in reaching our joint goals.
- Proficiency in German and English, French would be a plus.
Even if you don't fulfill all of the above but are ready to take this challenge on as a next step, go ahead and press “Apply” anyway. We love your spirit!
What makes us special
Our employees are the key to make our vision come alive. With that in mind, we‘ve created a range of perks for our employees, or as we like to call them, Viessmann family members:
- Located in the historical building Palác Ara from 1932, the heart of Prague will act as an inspiration for co-creating with other Viessmann family members.
- Look forward to a permanent position in our family business where new technologies and innovative ideas meet a modern workplace culture.
- Whenever possible, Viessmann offers the option of mobile working and also provides the needed technical equipment.
- Viessmann offers an extra 5 days of paid vacation, and a total of 25 days per year.
- Be ahead of the curve - and plan for your retirement: take advantage of subsidies through our employer-funded pension program.
Informace o pozici
- Václavské náměstí 841/3, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Proficient), French (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Human resources, HR Consultant, Recruiter, HR Marketing specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Blind, Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine