Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process s.r.o. has a production site in Jeneč near Prague and employs around 120 people. Core competences and capabilities are products/systems for the resource processing in the cement, steel, transport and power industries.
IT Service Desk Specialist
The purpose of this position is to provide centralized IT Support to all of the organization’s users. The position provides 1st and 2nd level technical support for all IT processes based on ITIL methodology, offering to the organization a single point of contact for all IT related issues.
- college degree or equivalent work experience,
- qualifications in IT and/ or equivalent experience,
- minimum of 2 years of professional Service Desk experience,
- knowledge of Microsoft family products (Office, Windows, Azure, Active Directory…),
- knowledge of SAP R3/S4 user management (good to have),
- knowledge of Intune/SCCM solutions (good to have),
- knowledge of Network concepts and ability to troubleshoot issues,
- English (min. B1 level),
- German (good to have).
- identify and diagnose issues and problems
- categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions
- prioritize service requests and assign support tickets as appropriate
- support, coach and train end users as well as IT colleagues
- monitor issues from start to resolution, Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support
- communicate with different departments and liaise between end user and IT colleagues
- create and update work instructions, processes, guidelines & knowledge base articles
- supporting the managers and users with daily operations on:
o Incident requests
o Service requests
o Problem requests
o Access requests
o Change requests
- good organisational skills
- good analytical & cognitive skills
- excellent customer handling skills
- ability to learn new products and technologies
- working knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures
- working knowledge of ticketing systems (e.g. Remedy, ServiceNow)
- ability to analyse and solve technical issues by investigating potential solutions
- work closely with other IT support teams to ensure timely incident resolution.
What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of holiday
- meal tickets and cafeteria contributions
- supplementary pension insurance contributions
- flexible work hours
- partial home office
- 13th salary
- refferal reward
- language lessons
- training and development support
- and other benefits.
Informace o pozici
- Schenck Process s.r.o.
- Průmyslová 484, Jeneč
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, Allowance for work clothes
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Help Desk Technician, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer