Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the "Intelligent Edge" Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces - leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a PreSales System Engineer MESA GEO – to join us! In this amazing role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end technical design of a complete solution which address the customer’s business needs, including both the HPE products and services plus all necessary third-party components (e.g. software, hardware, consulting). You will be aligned to a single or small group of related solutions (such as cloud, big data, mobility, etc.), aligned with our innovative corporate strategy and you will become an expert in this area. If you have a track record in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
· By creating and defining a Technological Roadmap on pre-assigned clients, with a huge focus on the priority areas of HPE Aruba
· By being responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet a customer’s business needs
· By maintaining knowledge of competitors into account to strategically position the company’s products and services better and interfacing with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development
· By contributing to proposal development, consulting and supports the technical know-how related to deal closings, in order to provide the deepest level of product – and technology – specific expertise available to customers from anyone in the sales organization in deal pursuit situations
· By understanding the channel and work an effective plan to increase sales with our partners
· You have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field OR have significant experience in networking technical and presales activities roles
· You have experience in extensive Networking for the following solutions: routing, switching and WiFi and on Network Management platform on Prem or in Cloud As a Service
· You hold specific Networking certifications (HPE Aruba, Cisco, etc) and have experience in Security Access (HPE Aruba Clearpass, Cisco ISE, Forescout, etc) solution as a plus
· You are experienced in products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings, to be able to sell expansive systems or services and attached products
· You are a strong communicator with good customer facing skills and able to translate product knowledge into customer’s added business value
· You are able to work in team within a very competitive context, maintaining a proactive attitude to hands on
· You are speaker of English with Turkish or/and English with Polish.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Information about position
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Polish (Advanced), Turkish (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Sales
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer