Solarity is a distributor and solutions provider of photovoltaic systems. We offer a complete assortment of on-grid and off-grid modules, inverters, mounting systems and essential accessories to PV professionals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our international team has 10 years of PV experience and is based in Prague, Budapest, Kyiv, Amman, Warsaw and Casablanca.
We stand for flexibility, individual approach and trustworthiness. We build on mutual trust and long-term cooperation and we have already served hundreds of B2B customers from more than 30 countries. We bring the latest smart technologies to market thanks to a close collaboration with top world manufacturers.
We are growing and looking for new talents for various exciting positions to grow our business further and help solar become the dominant source of energy in the world.
We are looking for a Logistics Specialist position for the full time who would work with us on the expansion of our current market position. We expect candidates to be interested in photovoltaics and to have a positive attitude towards renewable energy.
- Coordinate routing logistic process using contract rates when available or obtaining spot quotes
- Control of issuing shipping documentation such as certificates of origin, customs documents, and packing lists
- Communication with freight forwarders, shippers, consignees, clients and internal communication within the company
- Monitoring and tracking of shipments
- Booking logistics contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms
- Help to maintain and improve good relationship with warehouses and carriers
- Monitor agreed SOPs and KPIs with service providers
You will enjoy this job if:
- You are excited by challenges and try to conquer them with creative, elegant, and simple solutions. You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work and if they can work better.
- You enjoy working in a fluid environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals. You can bring clarity to ambiguity while remaining open-minded to new information that might change your mind.
- You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description.
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems.
- You’re wired for learning and change, not being afraid to fail.
- Agility and collaboration are critical to your success - we are a new organization and have a start-up mentality.
- Thinking about the big picture is key for you, but you sweat the details.
- We are generally looking for a talented candidate who:
- Is interested in photovoltaics and willing to learn about the industry
- Is precise and reliable
- Thinks analytically and is able to present results
- Is eager to learn and deep dive into both import & export logistics processes
- Has working knowledge of PC office suites, has technological understanding
- Communicates in English fluently
A successful candidate will enjoy:
- The internationally oriented working environment in expanding company
- Opportunity to grow
- Long-term career opportunity
- Attractive compensation package
- Training and development possibilities
- Work in one of the most dynamic industry
Information about position
- Solarity s.r.o.
- Purkyňova 74/2, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Logistician, Logistics specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.