Build a career powered by innovations that matter! At Novanta, our innovations power technology products that are transforming healthcare and advanced manufacturing—improving productivity, enhancing people’s lives and redefining what’s possible. We serve as a trusted technology partner to medical and advanced industrial original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide, engineering components and sub-systems that deliver extreme precision and performance for a range of mission-critical applications—from minimally invasive surgery to robotics to 3D metal printing.
Novanta is a global organization with offices located throughout EMEA, The Americas and Asia Pacific. Novanta is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ under symbol NOVT.
Continuous Improvement Manager
Continuous Improvement Manager
- Are you interested in a role where you can add true value and make real impact?
- Would you like to be part of a dynamic team, working with colleagues locally and across a global business unit?
- Interested in building a career powered by innovations that matter?
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager, based at our new site in Prelouc, Pardubice. This position is responsible for supporting and driving the continuous improvement and lean activities, including problem solving and value stream management.
- Supporting and driving continuous improvement activities via the Novanta Growth System (NGS) tools.
- Change management, problem solving and value stream management.
- Organization and execution of lean activities, such as projects, workshops and 5-S audits
- Implementation and follow-up of the implementation measures as well as the subsequent reporting
- Logging and follow-up of the implementation of measures from the NGS activities
- Continuous Improvement, KPI improvements (quality, on-time delivery, productivity, inventory)
- Initiating projects and implementing them in collaboration with the value streams
- Logging and following up on tasks from daily GEMBA walks.
- Effective communication between leadership and colleagues at all levels.
- Strategic alignment of NGS activities onsite with Ludwigstadt and Sonneberg sites.
- Reporting of NGS relevant KPI to workshops, including improvement actions
- Supporting and driving of the Novanta Growth System
- Strict compliance with quality, occupational safety and environmental regulations and implementation of instructions from quality/environmental representative and occupational safety specialist
Experience And Skills
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment, implementing a range of lean and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Good knowledge of lean methods and their application in practice – Green or Black-Belt education or comparable knowledge.
- Experience of managing projects and conducting workshops and implementing them in practice.
- Education to university degree level (production technology or process engineering) or comparable education corresponding to the requirements is desirable, but not essential.
- Advanced CZ language skills (C1)
- Advanced English language skills
- Quality conscious, trustworthy and reliable
- Good communication skills
- Structured and systematic way of working with a hands-on mentality
Flexibility to travel to other Novanta locations, notably Ludwigsstadt and Sonneberg
As an inclusive employer, Novanta wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform your Talent Acquisition Partner of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.
Information about position
- Novanta Česká republika s.r.o.
- Required education: Education is not important
- Listed in: Manufacturing and industry, Production Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer