We’re currently hiring for a senior HR Country Manager located in Brno, Czech Republic.
In this business-critical role, you will lead our HR country management team for our Czech Republic and Poland office locations. Managing a small team (3) of country specialists and with extensive collaboration across global HR functional teams you will support an incredibly diverse workforce of nearly 1500 professionals, with over 70 nationalities represented. This position take responsibility for tactical HR operations alongside strategic partnering with business unit leader to ensure efficient and effective running of their high performing teams with aligned HR processes.
• HR management of business centers in Brno (~1100) and Katowice (~240) across the employee life cycle of HR operations. Remote support of smaller EMEA workforce locations.
• Support on-site and remote business unit supervisors/leaders within AT&T’s Technical and Call Center organisations.
• Work closely with in-region and remote Country Operations, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, Legal, HR Business Partnering and Talent Acquisition teams to ensure compliant and effective delivery of HR services to client organizations.
• Manage and coach a small team (3) of HR Country Specialists in Czech Republic and Poland
• Ensuring legal compliance and adherence to the AT&T policies (local, regional, global)
• Implement process optimization in collaboration with local and global stakeholders.
• Support employee engagement, diversity & inclusion initiatives
• Collaborate and lead (as required) on HR projects (local, regional, global)
Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous experience in similar role is essential
• Strong knowledge and experience of the Czech Labor code, ideally some exposure to employment practices in other countries (e.g Poland)
• Prior exposure to a multi-national ‘matrix HR’ environment.
• Advanced knowledge of English, fluency in Czech.
• Strong analytical & presentation skills
• Resilience and change management
• Collaborative behaviours, partnering ‘Win-as-one’ mind-set.
Compensation & Benefits:
Supporting our diverse workforce and the needs of business leaders comes with many rewards. The offered salary starts at 110 000 CZK but your actual salary might be higher, depending on you experience and qualification, plus an annual company performance bonus (~12%) and car allowance (20 000 CZK/month). Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including wellness & leisure time contribution, sickness compensation plan, premium medical services, family friendly benefits as well as meal contribution and an extra week of vacation…(and much more).
• Location: Brno, Katowice (expected to travel approx. every 2 weeks)
• Flexibility: Working from the office in the beginning. 1-2 days of home office is possible after trial period.
Information about position
- AT&T Global Network Services
- Palachovo náměstí 726/2, Brno – Starý Lískovec
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Human resources, HR Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 547 127 519