Solarity is a distributor and solutions provider of photovoltaic systems. We offer a complete assortment of on-grid and off-grid modules, inverters, mounting systems and essential accessories to PV professionals in Europe, Middle East, Africa and South America.
We stand for flexibility, individual approach and trustworthiness. We build on mutual trust and long-term cooperation. We bring the latest smart technologies to the market thanks to a close collaboration with top world manufacturers.
We are growing and looking for new talents for various exciting positions to grow our business further and help solar become the dominant source of energy in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Purchaser who will manage activities associated with the entrusted portfolio and also will be responsible for managing her/his portfolios in all regions in association with local purchasers.
- Negotiation of business conditions
- Conduct market research and analyze industry trends to identify opportunities for new products (Brands, Categories) for each market
- Monitor product performance, sales, and customer feedback
- Preparation of Contracts
- Secure a volume in accordance with Sales Forecast for upcoming period
- Preparing purchase plan, solving any issues connected
- Responsible for e-shop management for entrusted Brands
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, regulatory changes, and emerging technologies that may impact the company's product portfolio
- Product management experience 2+ years
- Proven negotiation skills, Time management, Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, Result oriented, Ability to work Independently, Technical oriented person
- Team player, Cooperative person, Open minded
- Very good command of English language
- University degree and adequate experience in Purchasing
Informace o pozici
- Solarity s.r.o.
- Purkyňova 74/2, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, Purchase, Sales, Sales analyst, Purchaser, Project Manager, Category Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer