FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
Our services enable our clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace. We pride ourselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint.
Today, we are responsible for over £1 trillion assets-under-administration, held by around 15 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Aviva, Barclays, BNZ, Generali, HSBC, Lloyds Banking Group, National Australia Bank (NAB), Quilter, Santander, UOB, Vanguard, and Zurich.
In total, FNZ partners with over 150 financial institutions across Europe, Asia Pacific, South Africa and North America and we employ around 3,000 people worldwide.
The company is owned by a combination of CDPQ-Generation, the unique sustainable equity partnership and FNZ employee shareholders.
Software Engineer - C# .Net
Software Developer - C# .Net
Brno - Czechia
FNZ is a global organisation with over 4500 employees based in over 25 countries worldwide. We operate in the Fin-Tech and Wealth-Tech markets. Many of the worlds largest financial brands and their millions of customers use the FNZ platform. We currently have over 1.5 trillion USD in assets under management on our platform.
We are looking for Software Developers across Europe to join our talented teams. We operate a flexible working model and are seeking people to join us in Czech Republic, Brno.
We provide relocation support if you wish to relocate and join us in this wonderful city. You will be met with a friendly and collaborative team, hard-working and fun culture, with a flexible working environment (home office and city-centre office combination).
About the job
We have opportunity for Developers to work on back-end or full stack. It is important to mention that here in FNZ, we do not necessarily require people who know all our stack, far from it. If you have some of the technical skills mentioned or even have the appetite to learn a new programming language, we do provide training. We look to invest in people and talent who can grow with the company on our exciting journey.
Developers at FNZ are all-rounders who analyse required system changes, design databases, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications. They also work closely with analyst testers and other members of the project team to produce world class software. Our solutions are delivered through .NET, C#, React, SQL and many other technologies; we’re passionate about exploring the newest technologies and incorporating them into our development.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET development products, including .NET, C# and SQL Server;
- Experience with the following legacy development products would be beneficial: ASP.NET MVC, VB.NET, legacy .NET Framework versions.
- Understanding of web services;
- Familiar with code analysis or automated testing tools.
What can FNZ offer you?
- A first-rate development programme and a chance to work with the world’s best developers creating platforms at the forefront of technology.
- Mentorship and buddy support to help you during your FNZ journey.
- As a global organization, with offices around the world, we offer travel opportunities and remote working, as well as real investment into your own personal and professional growth.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
- We provide global career opportunities for our employees at any of our offices in the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or The USA.
If this sounds like you then please apply!
At FNZ, we recognize that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Application and system development, .NET developer, C# developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer