KNORR-BREMSE Group is the global market leader for braking systems and a leading supplier of subsystems for rail and commercial vehicles, with annual revenues of EUR 7.15 billion in 2022. Knorr-Bremse’s products make a decisive contribution to greater safety and energy efficiency on rail tracks and roads around the world. For more than 115 years the Company has been driving forward innovation in mobility and transportation technologies with an edge in connected system solutions. As a result, Knorr-Bremse profits from the key global megatrends: urbanization, eco-efficiency, digitization and automated driving.
Cyber Monitoring and Defense Center Expert
*Verification of compliance with IT Security policy and standards
*Technical related suggestion and improvements based on findings
*Design and document agreed security solutions
*Operate existing security solutions
*Identification of potential threats and responding to security violations
*Assistance in determining causes of security violations and recommending corrective actions
*Keep yourself in line with new security trends
*Reviewing current security procedures and ensure that we are getting complete picture
*Contribution in creating guidelines to ensure compliance according to global, regional and local policies
Expected skills set:
*Master degree Information technologies or similar field or relevant work experience
*Security and/or Infrastructure background (network, server admin, etc...)
*Experience with SIEM, Linux/Windows OS knowledge, coding or scripting knowledge
*Comfortable in using standard technologies like Firewalls, Vulnerability Management Systems and antimalware services
*Proactive approach by developing procedures which will help the team complete tasks better and faster
*English on very good level for daily usage
*Willingness to learn, ability to troubleshoot both common and unusual problems
*Ability to analyze the information, corelate different sources, analytical thinking
*Performance under pressure
*Ability to work in the international and virtual environment
*Willingness to travel occasionally (mostly Munich)
What can you expect from us:
§ Full-time job, unlimited contract
§ Up to 80% home-office, min. 1x per week in the office, no fully remote job!
§ Relocation support if needed (accommodation, financial support)
§ Meal vouchers, Cafeteria benefit system, Pension insurance contribution, etc.
In case of any question, feel free to contact us. Please apply in English only. Thank you.
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in Czech Republic (have EU citizenship, permanent residency or valid working permission) might be considered for this role.
We are not open to Visa sponsorship
Informace o pozici
- Knorr-Bremse Services Europe s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Nerudovo náměstí 120/6, 46001 Liberec, Česká republika