In Kantar, we work for the strongest companies and brands, and we are the world’s leading data, insights, and consulting company. Our offices are in 90 countries worldwide, and together we have 30,000 employees.
We are here to provide our clients with top-level consulting services based on the insights we gather. We employ best-in-class people in the area of market research and are in constant search of new talents.
Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager Junior/Executive.
- Manage overall end to end delivery from proposal costing to program design
- Fieldwork execution and reporting delivery, for less complex quantitative market research projects
- Ensuring delivery to spec, time and budget
- Work alongside senior PM team on larger projects
- Acts as a trusted partner, invested and accountable for the delivering on all Operational elements of a project.
- Displays ownership/sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Innovative, possessing natural curiosity and a can-do attitude.
- Flexible, working under pressure adjusting to the changing work environment, prioritizing, and adjusting to the needs of a project.
- Able to work in a cross-cultural matrix environment
- Be a part of one of the world’s leading companies specializing in market research that aspires to offer the best possible solutions to our clients
- Inclusive work environment that brings all WPP agencies together in a newly renovated office
- Hybrid work model (2 days office and 3 days home office)
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of holidays + extra days off
- Yoga classes twice a week at a studio near the office
- Mental health care for employees and family members (free consultation with coach or psychologist)
- Tools for learning and continuous development (LinkedIn learning, Workday learning, access to online periodicals)
- Meal allowance
- Pension contribution
Informace o pozici
- KANTAR CZ s.r.o.
- Strossmayerovo náměstí 1477/6, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Administration, Marketing, Research and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
KANTAR CZ s.r.o., Hana Umlaufova