Corinthia Hotel Prague is looking for candidates for the position of FOH Duty Manager. This essential role of a brand ambassador is to ensure that Corinthia service, quality and standards are delivered at the highest level and consistently in every area of the hotel operation. The FOH Duty Manager drives an outstanding and consistent guest experience throughout the entire hotel stay and beyond, collaborates with all hotel teams to proactively ensure that all services and hotel products are delivered to the full guest satisfaction.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Effectively and efficiently manage the day and night operation.
- Develop the FOH team and actively coach on customer care skills, department procedures etc., and carry out on the job training.
- Actively participate in training and development programs and maximize opportunities for self-development.
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards to include.
- Carrying out the check-in and check-out of hotel guests
- Being attentive to guests, understand and anticipate guest needs, maintain a high level of knowledge which will enhance the guest experience, demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations, take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints, appreciate the dynamic nature of the hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers.
- Be conversant and lead the team on emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of line manager.
- Perform other tasks at the level of the role as directed by your line manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goals.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Min. 2 years of experience at management/supervisory role in 4* or 5* hotel
- Willing to work 24/7 (day/night shifts, weekends)
- Fluent Czech and English is a must
- Knowledge of Micros Fidelio/Opera front desk system
- Experienced with customer service, guest relations and problem resolution
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize self
- Able to multi-task with high attention to detail
- Flexible & adaptable, enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Ability to work without supervision
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth
- Colleague restaurant – complimentary meals
- 5 weeks of holiday after 1 year of employment + 1 extra day off on your birthday
- Complimentary Annual Prague Travel Card – Lítačka
- Contributory pension scheme provided
- Free access to Top Deck Spa & Fitness at Panorama Hotel Prague
- Multisport card
- Discounts on Beauty Salon, F&B and accommodation rates within the Corinthia
If you are interested in working for our company, we would like to ask you to send your CV in Czech and in English, so that you may possibly be included in our selection process.
All the personal details will be kept in confidentiality as stipulated by law and will be used only for the recruitment process of our company, IHI Towers, s.r.o. All the personal documents will be held for a maximum of 30 days and after this period your documents will be shredded according to the internal guidelines.
Informace o pozici
- Corinthia Hotel Prague *****
- Praha – Vyšehrad
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: Tourism and accommodation, Receptionist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Kongresová 1655/1, 14000 Praha – Nusle, Česká republika