České centrum pro fenogenomiku v kampusu BIOCEV ve Vestci (Praha - západ) je výzkumná infrastruktura spadající pod Ústav molekulární genetiky AV ČR, v.v.i.. Pracoviště je zaměřeno na výzkum vlastností a funkcí genů a jejich vlivu na vznik nemocí a poskytuje specializované výzkumné služby mnoha jiným vědeckým ústavům či biotechnologickým a farmaceutickým firmám.
Molecular biology lab technician/research specialist
Job Offer – Molecular biology lab technician/research specialist
The Czech Centre for Phenogenomics (CCP) is a large research infrastructure that provides unique services for the biomedical and biotechnology research community in the fields of genome editing, phenotyping and animal model research. To expand our team we are currently looking for candidates for the position of the research specialist for bioimaging and embryology team.
What will be your responsibilities?
· Molecular biology methods (DNA, RNA isolation, PCR, qPCR, WB, cloning etc..)
· Maintaining cell cultures, cell transfection, production of viral particles (AAV, Lenti)
· Support of developmental biology methods, analysis of mouse embryos, genotyping
· In-vivo optical imaging
· Development, testing, and implementation of new methods
· Independent work on bioimaging&embryology unit research projects
· Variety of other tasks as instructed by the supervisor
Are you the right candidate?
We are looking for a person
· with master degree in biology with knowledge of basic molecular biology methods
· able to work in English-speaking research team
· willing and capable to work with live lab vertebrates and/or their samples (necessary)
· experience with (bio)imaging are advantage
· experience with microscopy
Why join us?
· You will become part of an international team dedicated to the highest standards of pre-clinical and basic biological research that is involved in global-scale research projects
· You will work with high-tech equipment in the state-of-the-art bioimaging facility of CCP
· We offer stable work position with a competitive salary and wide spectrum of benefits provided by the Institute of Molecular Genetics and the Czech Academy of Sciences
The employer is the Institute of Molecular Genetics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. The workplace is the CCP building in BIOCEV campus in Vestec. The initial contract is for 12 month with expected extension upon demonstrated proficiency. The starting date is negotiable.
Informace o pozici
- Ústav molekulární genetiky AV ČR, v.v.i.
- Průmyslová 595, Vestec
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 32 000 – 40 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Research and development, Biologist, Geneticist, Laboratory technician, Research worker, researcher
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 773 761 061