Director of Food and Beverage - New Hotel Opening!
Do you want to be part of the unique hotel culture where your natural talent is celebrated? Designed to spark your imagination and curiosity while bringing the most memorable experience to life for guests. Come and be one of us!
You are the right candidate if you maintain and demonstrates strong knowledge of food and beverage trends within the hospitality. The position is responsible for all the food and beverage operations, which includes all culinary, restaurant, beverage and room service operations in brand new hotel opening. Oversees guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals. Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of all applicable food and beverage laws and regulations. Develops and implements business plan for food and beverage.
Developing and Maintaining Budgets
• Develops and manages all financial, employee engagement and guest satisfaction plans and actions for Food and Beverage departments.
• Maintains a positive cost management index for kitchen and restaurant operations.
• Utilizes budgets to understand financial objectives.
• Focuses on maintaining profit margins without compromising guest or employee satisfaction.
Leading Food and Beverage Team
• Manages the Food and Beverage departments (not catering sales).
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence
• Provides a learning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Provides proactive coaching and counseling to team members.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
• Sets clear expectations with the employees and team leaders and verifies that appropriate rewards are given if expectations are exceeded.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
• Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved, or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Informs and/or update the executives, TM’s, and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Estimate food, liquor, wine, and other beverage consumption to anticipate amounts to be purchased or requisitioned.
• Order and purchase equipment and supplies.
If your answer on all above is YES, then contact us for further details. We would love to meet you!
Informace o pozici
- Bright HR, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Tourism and accommodation, Hotel Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Recruitment agency