NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo, ensuring we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. We have entities across Europe, including in the UK, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic, and Romania, as well as in the USA . Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Embedded SW Engineer – Prague - Hybrid – Electromobility
I would like to bring to your attention a great job opportunity – Embedded SW Engineer for a leader of new electric boosting applications and software solutions that will continue to make vehicles safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. Be part of the development team of vehicle electrification solutions that help some of the world's most prestigious automotive brands to further advance mobility.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will develop embedded firmware in a ISO-26262 and AUTOSAR automotive environment within a cross functional engineering team. You will lead software review and release phase gates, as well as support the hardware design reviews.
Work on the newest technologies / award-winning vehicle electrification solutions
If you would like to move forward with your career and become SW Technical Leader responsible for for development, integration, testing and release of all embedded software for electric products applied within the business unit – please let me know as well.
- 3-5years+ experience in Automotive software Development
- Good knowledge Embedded Firmware development in C
- Good knowledge in Software architecture
- PPC, AURIX
- CAN, Can – FD, Flexray
- Location – Prague– Hybdrid scheme (3 HO/2 Office)
- Employment contract
- Exceptional salary package
- Visa support
- 25 days of holiday / 3 sick days
- Cafeteria, Multisport, Meal Vouchers,
- Additional training/certificates
- Bravo award
- T-mobile tarif
If you are looking to work on the newest technologies, side by side with some of the smartest technologists, and If you are excited by this opportunity please apply with your most recent CV and we can arrange a chat to talk through the role or get in touch on +420 270 006 003 (Internal Extension: 3483).
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Information about position
- NonStop Consulting s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 100,000 – 130,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Corporate events, Flexible start/end of working hours, Individual schedules of working hours, Occasional work from home, Opportunity to work up hours, Work mostly from home, Launch of a completely new project, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations, Individual budget for personal growth, Education allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, A longer unpaid leave, Sick days, Bonuses, Cafeteria, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Cell phone, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Embedded engineer, Firmware developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine