Guerbet is a research-centered pharmaceutical company based in France that is one of the major players in the contrast agents business. We offer a comprehensive range of medical imaging products for CT & Cath Lab examinations, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Interventional Radiology and Theranostics (IRT), just as a range of Imaging Solutions and Services.
IT Security Solutions Administrator
IT Security Solutions Administrator is responsible for providing security for Guerbet company’s overall IT systems. Search for vulnerabilities and defends systems against attacks and threats. Collaborates with IT Global Services, Infrastructure teams and other stakeholders as necessary to ensure that information security is relevant and cost-effective. Reports to Chief Information Security Officer and serve as a senior security expert to implement, maintain information security and manages vulnerability process. Manages antivirus and EDR solutions for all devices in all environments.
Principal Responsibilities of the role
Main focus is to keep an organization’s data and IT infrastructure secure, which requires a diverse set of skills and responsibilities. This IT professional will:
· Conduct threat and risk analysis and analyze the business impact of new and existing systems and technologies to eliminate risk, performance, and capacity issues.
· Drive a vulnerability management
· Perform research, testing, evaluate, and deploy security procedures.
· Run diagnostics on any changes to data to verify any undetected breaches.
· Develop, implement and maintain information security standards, guidelines, and procedures.
· Keep current with new intrusion methods and develop protection plans.
· Track all alerts in Service Now and assign/cooperate with responsible teams.
· Configure antivirus system and consoles and conduct software upgrades.
· Day-to-day monitoring for unusual activities, initiate appropriate actions, and report incidents.
· Monitor Microsoft Active Directory, Azure, O365 alerts, antivirus solution, software updates and other available and used tools by Guerbet.
· Control and review granted credentials to authorized users, monitor access-related activities and investigate escalated incidents.
· Maintain and manage employees training against phishing and other forms of cyberattack.
· Interact with all key stakeholders to ensure the security compliance of the environment.
· Manage and implement Multi-Factor Authentication.
· Control Risky Users and suspicious logins.
· Manage KPI and participate during security related meetings and calls.
· Domestic and international travel as required.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Requirements / Expectations
· High school or higher
· Prefered bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, telecommunications, computer engineering, or any related field.
· 4-5 years experience in cybersecurity at a mid- to large-size business
· Strong knowledge of IT, including hardware, software and networks
· Microsoft certifications are advantage
· Information Security and /or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, GIAC or equivalent) is preferred
· Fluent English is a must, and other European Languages as French is an advantage
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
· Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, logic, and forensics skills
· Ability to work successfully in both individual and team settings
· Strong analytical skills
· IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing
· Identity and access management principles
· Microsoft Active Directory/Azure/Office 365 administrator/security
· Microsoft Defender
· Microsoft Multi-Factor Authentication
· Mobile Device Management (MDM)
· Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
· Experience with antivirus solutions and configuration
· Knowledge of common protocols such as SSL, HTTP, DNS, SMTP and IPSec
Informace o pozici
- GUERBET CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o.
- Jankovcova 1603/47a, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer