Director of Rooms - New Hotel Opening
Do you want to be part of the unique hotel culture where your natural talent is celebrated? Designed to spark your imagination and curiosity while bringing the most memorable experience to life for guests. Come and be one of us!
Property hotel Operations strategic business leader. Areas of responsibility may include Front Office including Manager on Duty position, Housekeeping and SPA. Director of Rooms works with direct department heads to develop and implement departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives. The position ensures Hotel Operations meet the brand’s standards, targets customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, focuses on growing revenues, and maximizes the financial performance of the departments. Develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and employees and provides a return on investment.
• Keeps operations team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results.
• Strives to maintain profit margins without compromising guest or employee satisfaction.
• Makes and executes the necessary decisions to keep property moving forward toward achievement of goals.
• Works with hotel management team to develop an operational strategy that is aligned with the brand’s business strategy and leads its execution.
Managing Revenue Goals
• Monitors hotel operations sales (e.g. upsells) performance against budget.
• Reviews reports and financial statements to determine hotel operations performance against budget.
• Coaches and supports operations team to effectively manage occupancy & rate, wages and controllable expenses.
Leading Operations and Department Teams
• Champions the brand’s service vision for product and service delivery and ensures alignment amongst the hotel leadership teams.
• Help TM’s to understand guest satisfaction results in the hotel system.
• Communicates a clear and consistent message regarding departmental goals to produce desired results.
Managing the Guest Experience
• Reviews guest feedback with leadership team and ensures appropriate corrective action is taken.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Stays visible and interfaces with customers on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Creates an atmosphere in all Rooms and Public areas that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities
•Observes service behaviors of employees and providing feedback to individuals and/or managers.
• Hires operations management team members who demonstrate strong functional expertise, creativity, and entrepreneurial leadership to meet the business needs of the operation.
• Conducts annual performance appraisals with direct reports according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably.
• Ensures that regular, ongoing communication is happening in Operations (e.g., pre-shift briefings, staff meetings).
• Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an “open door policy” and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
If your answer on all above is YES, then contact us for further details. We would love to meet you and have a good coffee together!
Informace o pozici
- Bright HR, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Tourism and accommodation, Hotel Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Recruitment agency