We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product — a platform for digital marketers, and this is our Office Manager role for those who possess a strong sense of detail and analytical skills and who are ready to combat discrepancies in financial records.
Tasks in the role
- Ensuring the efficient functioning of our Warsaw office as well as the Prowly hybrid office
- Making sure that nothing is missing in our office and that everything functions as it should
- Taking care of the aesthetics of the office
- Taking care of the smooth functioning of office processes, such as: efficient document circulation, care of incoming and outgoing correspondence, archiving documents, office orders, cooperation with courier companies and logistics of shipments
- Taking care of purchasing and distribution of equipment to employees
- Assistance in optimizing administrative solutions
- In the near future, the coordination of office spaces in various Polish cities
- Supporting the flow of information in our team (using external programs such as Slack, Alfresco, Bamboo HR, and Jira)
- Support in organizing company events
- We will entrust you with two more important tasks: administrative support for colleagues (back-office) and coordination of various back-office topics with other offices in Poland and around the world.
Who we are looking for
- Min. two years of experience in a similar position, preferably in an organization with international, multicultural experience and in the growth phase.
- Fluent communication skills in English (B2/C1).
- Good knowledge of MS Office package and tools for remote work (Slack, Zoom, Jira).
- Willingness to appear in the Warsaw office at least 3-4 times a week.
- Very good organization of own work and space around you.
- Awareness that a smile, cordiality and the ability to build good relationships with colleagues is the key to success in this role.
- Willingness to learn and develop (a lot of willingness!) and openness to new challenges.
- Proactive approach to the implementation of tasks and the ability to prioritize them.
- Empathy and openness to diversity (this is very important to us!).
- Experience in working in a remote/hybrid company — a plus.
- Experience working with Oracle, Alfresco, Bamboo HR, Slack, and Confluence systems — a plus.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format Office: This is a “work-from-office” role, but you have flexibility to #wfh for various reasons.
- Sharing payment for Multisport.
- Sharing payment for Medicover.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses to run search engine optimization globally, pay-per-click, content, social media, and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We’ve been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2’s Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and many more.In March 2021, Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Informace o pozici
- Semrush CZ s.r.o.
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Polish (Proficient), Russian (Basic)
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer