Baxter je mezinárodní společnost pohybující se v oblasti Medical Device. Naše produkty a služby jsou základním stavebním kamenem zdravotní péče. Naše terapie najdete téměř na každém patře v nemocnicích po celém světě. Najdete nás v nemocnicích, na klinikách i u pacientů doma. Máme široké portfolio produktů jak v oblasti onemocnění ledvin, tak v oblasti výživy, anestezie, biochirurgie a onkologie.
Naše mise zachraňovat a zlepšovat lidské životy inspiruje naši každodenní práci, abychom byli tam, kde nás pacienti potřebují v momentech, kdy nás potřebují.
Ač jsme velký korporát o 50 000 zaměstnancích, v Praze máme menší pobočku o 50 lidech. Naši kancelář najdete v atraktivní lokalitě na Praze 5 - Anděl.
Key Account Lead role in Peritoneal Dialysis (Moravia)
We are now hiring for the Key Account Lead role in Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) therapy area to cover the territory of Moravia. If you are a motivated sales person with special passion to trainings and education and would like to join our team, feel free to apply for this role in Baxter.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understanding of the PD therapy to be able to provide technical and administrative product information and demonstration
- Cooperation with an external experts (KOL, HCP) and supporting them with troubleshooting.
- Preparing of market and potential analyses to prepare suitable activities with focus on selling results.
- Mutual collaboration with local and international team to support and sharing best practice.
- Monitoring marketing/promo budget spent on designated territory and group of Accounts.
- Responsibility for all pre-sales and after-sales activities in the territory of Moravia.
- KOLs management.
- Account segmentation and targeting.
- Key account and stakeholder mapping: based on previously identified accounts, identify stakeholders in each of them and develop an action plan.
- Responsible to develop and maintain a good, long-term working relationship with customers (purchasers, doctors, nurses, technician’s, heads of department and administrators).
- Presenting financial and value-based solutions to key decision makers within the Healthcare sector
- Develop, implement, and review territory business plans that are aligned to a National strategy, as well as the ability to identify and act upon local opportunities.
- Portfolios sell to maximize growth opportunities and position appropriate clinical choice for our customers
OUR REQUIREMENTS ON CANDIDATES:
- Master’s degree preferred (Science, Commercial, Medical, …)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales or marketing of medical devices is a must.
- Demonstrate strong teaching and communication skills, both written and verbal, to support training and education services.
- Able to work effectively both independently and within a team environment
- Flexible approach to problem solving.
- Customer relationship building skills.
- Confident and clinically credible.
- Very good English language skills.
WE WILL OFFER TO YOU:
- Job in international well-known company with large portfolio of medical products and therapies.
- Independent exciting job with possibility to build relation ship with customers, prepare training on therapy and support them.
- Possibility to be an expert on the therapy which can improve the lives.
- Possibility to work in international team.
- Laptop, car, mobile phone (iPhone).
- Life insurance, contribution to pension insurance, 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days, cafeteria.
Information about position
- BAXTER CZECH spol. s r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Car for private purposes, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Sales, Pharmaceutical, Account Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 702 213 435