Advanced Filtration Systems (AFSI) was established in 1986 by the corporations Caterpillar and Donaldson as joint-venture supplying oil, fuel and hydraulic filters for Caterpillar. At present AFSI produces 1,400,000 filters a month in its American plant is at the peak of its current capacities. The company has a turnover of 100 million American dollars a year. According the production capacity of AFSI in the USA company is expanding with the production to the Czech Republic. New plant is place in the industrial zone JOSEPH in Havran by Most. From 2009, the plant has supplyed Caterpillar’s distribution network in Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
- Provides support for the company ERP system and all related integrated systems, like EDI, SQL server, internal web services. Is the primary support for the ERP system Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne.
- Gathers and analyzes business requirements for ERP system configuration and customization.
- Configures, implements, tests, maintains, and upgrades ERP application modules and integrated application components.
- Partners closely with other business leaders to drive Business/IT process improvements and organizational effectiveness.
- Insures the backup, recovery and security of company data according to the company guidelines for their access.
- Insures current documentation for all supervised IT systems.
- Provides users support and training.
- Reports and provides regular updates to Global IT manager.
- Interacts with other IT team members in order to restore service &/or identify problems.
- Coordinates with AFSI Europe/US staff to organize and collaborate on all projects.
- Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
- Manages EDI infrastructure, including but not limited to transactions related to: customer orders, shipments, and invoices.
- Develops program logic for new applications and analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Develops and maintains website hosting services.
- Manages database utilities and monitors the relationships between the database users and applications.
- Develops and maintains database support tools, database tables and dictionaries, recovery and backup procedures.
- Develops and enforces standards for database use.
- Must make the necessary arrangements to be accessible by phone and email on a reasonable, as-needed basis outside of set work hours to support the needs of production.
What we can offer you
Possible to work remotely most of the time. Flexible working time. International experience - working with collegues in Europe and US. High level of authonomy.
Informace o pozici
- AFSI Europe s.r.o.
- Havraň 139
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, ERP Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
43401 Havraň, Česká republika
476 456 420