Imperial Brands belongs among front distributors of tobacco products and new generation products on the Czech market. We have been here for more than 30 years and we are proud of our brands Davidoff, West, P&S, Gauloises and of our new NGP brands PULZE, iD and vaporizers blu.
The award “TOP EMPLOYER Czech Republic” and “TOP EMPLOYER Europe” demonstrate how much we appreciate our employees.
See more on our career pages www.imperialbrands.cz/kariera/.
Corporate & Legal Affairs Intern (part time)
What will you do?
- Support Corporate & Legal Affairs Manager and other internal stakeholders in legal area
- Support implementation of our CLA strategy
- Cooperate with external agencies
- Monitor government activities & legislation, especially with respect to tobacco legislation
- Drive engagement and communication with internal and external stakeholders (politicians, state officials, journalists)
- Participate in interesting projects
- Take care about necessary administration, reporting
- Media Monitoring
What are we looking for?
- A law student (or recently graduated)
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills (fluent Czech and English)
- Curious and innovative mindset
- Interest in Legal & Corporate Affairs
- In-house legal experience is an advantage
What will you gain?
- Possibility to become a part of a dynamic & multicultural company with great company culture
- A modern work environment close to Anděl station
- Flexible but challenging job with lot of responsibilities responding to the half time job (DPČ)
- Competitive renumeration & wide range of company benefits
Informace o pozici
- IMPERIAL BRANDS
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: Legal services, Lawyer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.