Broadcast Support (7am – 3pm)
HC Media is an industry leader specializing in highly interactive, high-traffic, live video chat websites. Spanning the globe with over 200 million visitors per month and 80 million ads per day, we provide a platform for people to discover new kinds of interactive content through live video and chat services. Our size and scale stretches across every continent, delivering powerful technology to enhance our clients’ online presence. From streaming live video to billing solutions to gamification development, we leverage the latest technology to provide the best digital experience possible.
About the Job
We need an intelligent, hard-working, organized individual to join our support team as a Broadcast Support Representative and help our very active Broadcasting department. Candidates must be able to work flexible hours. As we are an internet-focused tech company, please note that we do manage adult-oriented content. This position directly involves working around such explicit material on a regular basis, therefore it is imperative that the ideal candidate have no issue with this aspect of the business. Please take a look at our website flirt 4 free for an example. VS Media understands and respects that such content is not suitable for all applicants.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with our clients via phone calls, emails and chat to help take care of their needs. You may be helping with account setup, paperwork, technical assistance and miscellaneous questions.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
· Follows instructions of supervisors and assists other team members in performing tasks
· Ability to thrive both in a team environment and individually.
· Able to communicate effectively with clients and other team members.
· Provides an outstanding customer service experience by using consultative skills to anticipate client needs, suggest alternatives and find solutions to meet client needs.
· Ensures all client problems are resolved quickly and to the satisfaction of the client.
· Able to operate with minimal supervision.
· Ensures confidentiality of client data and careful handling of documents and media.
· Performs multiple tasks at the same time.
· Looks for opportunities to improve knowledge and skills within the department and company.
· Able to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction.
· Able to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure.
· Able to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
· Accurately verify various documents where precision is a must
· Work with a variety of departments in escalating and solving issues our customers may have with our website or its members
· Be able to have a flexible schedule and work evenings, weekends, and holidays – the department is 24/7/365
· Comfortably and maturely work with adult-oriented content
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
· 6+ months of customer service-based experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong typing skills
· MUST have a flexible schedule
· Able to handle high maintenance clients with pose
· Must be fluent in English
Informace o pozici
- FBP MEDIA s.r.o.
- Vodičkova 791/41, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Media, advertising, and PR
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer