Eisai is a world-wide working human health care (hhc) company and ranks among the leading top 25 global pharmaceutical corporations with an excellent R&D pipeline, seeking innovative solutions in disease prevention, cure and care for the health of patients and their families worldwide.
Medical Science Liaison - MSL (f/m/d)
Oncology & Neurology, Czech and Slovak Republic
- Provide medical and scientific information on European Neurology and Oncology portfolio to both internal and external customers.
- Provide support to the country medical and commercial teams in liaising with external specialists and other HCPs.
- This includes supporting scientific meetings, giving lectures/seminars, supporting Investigator Initiated Studies (IISs), company sponsored studies and KOL interactions.
- Ensure appropriate use of safety information of Eisai products. Non-commercial presentation/education to customers
- Promote Eisai company and its human health care philosophy
- Master degree in human or veterinary medicine, health science, biological science or pharmacy
- Relevant professional experience (Medical Advisor, MSL, KAM, Senior CRA). Experience in oncology or neurology is advantage
- Czech or Slovak native speaker
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Good communication skills, mature personality, aim to win, hands-on mentality
- Computer literacy
- Driving licence
We offer you:
- An interesting and challenging position in the highly innovative field of medicine
- Local terms and attractive bonus
- Further development opportunities
- Comprehensive health program (Personal Care Package)
We look forward to receiving your CV on our career portal!
Informace o pozici
- Eisai GesmbH-organizační složka
- Holušická 2253/1, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced), Slovak (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Car for private purposes, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Pharmaceutical, Medical Advisor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 733 395 569