Do you thrive on working on the cutting edge?
FINEPACK is a young, innovative company providing custom sustainable packaging and marketing solutions for some of the most recognisable international retail and e-commerce brands, such as - L'Oreal, Phillip Morris, Casio, T Mobile and many others. We are expanding our International Sales Team and currently looking for a Business Manager for the Scandinavian market.
The Business Manager for each market will focus on developing and acquiring packaging opportunities for luxury retail companies and brands in the fashion, cosmetics and jewellery sectors as well as other segments including e-commerce, and other areas located throughout the above-mentioned countries.
With FINEPACK you will have the opportunity to work alongside seasoned industry professionals that will support you in developing your account portfolio, as well as helping you develop your professional skill sets to be highly successful in this sought-after position.
About the Role:
• Key member of the International Sales Team
• Build and maintain a Blue Chip client portfolio
• KPI focussed sales activities – Incentives for overall performance.
• Rewarded on achieving personal annual sales targets for the region
• Develop new skills, knowledge and mastery in your market
• Create an effective sales and market focused strategy
• You have a proactive approach to your work and a natural drive to reach your sales goals
• Highly effective at problem-solving and negotiation
• Professional manner of communication
• Creative thinking
• Results oriented mindset
• Ability to accept responsibility
• Open to new ideas, innovations, and changes
• Great team player and individually results oriented
• English and local market language proficiency
What`s on Offer:
• Rapidly expanding and successful company with career growth opportunities
• Monthly salary 50.000 - 70.000 CZK subject to terms and experience
• Bonus scheme on sales and for achieving annual targets
• Frequent company Incentives
• Friendly and informal working environment
• Fun, young, aspirational and international team
Informace o pozici
- Fine Pack SE
- Drtinova 557/10, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 50 000 – 70 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Sales commission, Cell phone, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing and industry, Account Manager, Sales representative, Sales manager, Regional Business Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 605 595 710