Fairmont Golden Prague Hotel is currently undergoing complete turnover to open its doors again during 2024 as the most exclusive five star property in town. Hotel will feature 297 luxurious rooms and suites, extensive Fairmont Spa with indoor and outdoor pool, 3 restaurants and 3 bars as well as Grand ballroom for 400 guests.
Now we are making all important steps to prepare this exclusive property for opening.
We are looking for new team members, who will create great team with us to provide best service to our guests and clients.
Chief Accountant/CFO Assistant
What is this position about?
- fully self-accounting entity including fixed assets
- prepare monthly P&L and BS
- administrate pre-opening books
- VAT declarations
- regular daily finance operation (pre-opening)
What we are expecting from you?
- proven 3+ years experience on a similar position
- good knowledge of CZ accounting standards and tax system
- advanced oral and written communication skills in English and Czech
- working experience in a hotel environment is a plus
- SUN accounting software knowledge is a plus
What we can offer to you?
- you will be part of a very interesting project in hospitality segment.
- work with professionals and learn new things, also use experience you already have.
- very pleasant company culture, growing team.
- salary based on your experience.
- potential for personal and professional growth.
Sounds good to you? Send us your CV!
Information about position
- Golden Prague Hotel managed by Fairmont – WIC Prague a.s.
- náměstí Curieových 43/5, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Financial Controller, Bookkeeper, accountant, Chief Accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer