WOOD & Company is a leading independent investment bank in Emerging Europe, founded by Richard Wood, a senior ex-Salomon Brothers executive, in 1991. Headquartered in Prague, our foot print spans the region and reaches investors around the globe.
From its seven European offices, in Prague, Bratislava, London, Warsaw, Milan, Bucharest and Dublin, WOOD & Company continues to provide high-quality securities brokerage and the full range of investment banking and corporate finance services, including mergers and acquisitions, bond placements, capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings, fund raising and corporate advisory to both foreign and domestic clients.
Investment Banking Analyst - Prague
WOOD & Company, the leading and most innovative investment bank in the CEE region, is planning to grow its investment banking team in Prague.
Currently, we are offering the full-time position of Investment Banking Analyst, to join our well established and performance-driven team, with solid experience in the largest M&A, equity and debt capital markets transactions on the Czech market.
If you are a Czech or Slovak native speaker, a fast learner, a friendly team player, an innovative thinker, with strong communication skills, fluent in English (both spoken and written), have good working knowledge of MS Office applications (especially MS Excel), possess the ability to work in a very dynamic environment and understand fundamental corporate finance concepts, you are the right candidate for this position.
This position is suitable for candidates with work experience of about one year or less, or enrolled Economic University graduates.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysis of financial statements
- Industry and company research
- Financial modelling
- Preparation of presentations
- Support of transaction execution (the preparation of company profiles, information memoranda, the coordination of due diligence, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An international environment, with locally built expertise
- A family atmosphere, with smartly used business processes
- A unique range of services (M&A, Equity and Debt Capital markets, Financing)
- The opportunity to work closely with senior management and directly with clients
- Upon agreement / as soon as possible
Information about position
- WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s.
- náměstí Republiky 1079/1a, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Salary: 45,000 – 60,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Financial analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
nám. Republiky 1079/ 1a, 11000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika