GSK is a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands. Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to do more, feel better and live longer. Come to work for a company that belongs to a TOP "MODERN EMPLOYER" companies on the Czech market.
For our activities we are looking for candidates for the position:
Market Access Manager
The Market Access Manager will work closely with internal customers - Brand Managers, Medical Advisors Pricing Manager, Business Unit Head; Medical Director and external customers - regulatory body to achieve optimal reimbursement and pricing of new products or line-extensions, and price maintenance for existing product portfolio.
· Access of GSK brand in the Czech Republic
· Assist in internal pricing discussions and in developing a global pricing strategy
· Develop comprehensive product value argumentations to support pricing and funding
· Manage preparation of pricing and reimbursement applications for submission to the SÚKL
· Develop pricing & reimbursement strategies (in coherence with global and European intents), CZ pricing & reimbursement, dossiers and assures best possible implementation
· Collects, manages local evidence (health-economics data) development to support price & reimbursement negotiation
· Cooperate with SUKL
· Responsibility for negotiation with payers to drive GSK access innovation
¨ University degree
¨ Fluent English and Czech
¨ Understands local business context and starting to see the bigger picture in function
¨ Min. 3 years experience with Market access agenda (pricing, negotiation with payers, contribution to administrative procedures)
¨ Experience in project teams with lead responsibilities
¨ Strong technical expertise in a number of methods and techniques within specialist area
¨ Proactively manages workload within defined parameters or guidelines
¨ Customer orientation
¨ Communication skills
¨ Strong orientation on team ways of working
¨ Critical thinking
¨ Ability to think in different scenarios
¨ Finding information
¨ Creating business solutions
¨ Consolidating trust
¨ Building relationships
¨ Negotiation skills
¨ Computer literacy
¨ Project management
If this sounds interesting to you, just go ahead and apply to join us on GSK account!
At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in Consumer Health, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we’re making the biggest changes we’ve made to our business in over 20 years. We’re on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022: New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system and genetics science; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands.
With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent and technology to get ahead of disease together – all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culture that is ambitious for patients – so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact – with clear ownership of goals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing. So, if you’re ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at this exciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together.
Informace o pozici
- Hvězdova 1734/2c, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation, A longer unpaid leave, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Pharmaceutical, Product Manager, Medical Advisor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer